Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DD265
    • By DD265 26th May 19, 10:34 PM
    • 1,829Posts
    • 4,410Thanks
    DD265
    eBay Android App - upload multiple photos to listing?
    • 26th May 19, 10:34 PM
    eBay Android App - upload multiple photos to listing? 26th May 19 at 10:34 PM
    Have ventured back into the wonderful (not) world of eBay selling to clear out a toy collection.

I have a Google Pixel 3 so all the great photos it took are in Google Photos - they don't seem to be syncing to my PC via Backup and Sync but I'm working on it.

In the mean time I'd be quite happy to list via the mobile app, but I can't find a way to upload multiple images at once and it's taking forever to get 8-12 photos on per listing. The advice I see on the internet is to switch to quick listing but I don't see the option where it's supposed to be, and those posts are 1+ year old so I suspect eBay have changed things since then.

Is it still possible?
    Credit Cards 2019 - 6050/8000 paid off - 75.6%
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 27th May 19, 4:52 PM
    • 29,481 Posts
    • 12,117 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 27th May 19, 4:52 PM
    • 27th May 19, 4:52 PM
    Use the phones browser not the App?
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • lindens
    • By lindens 28th May 19, 2:16 PM
    • 2,508 Posts
    • 7,256 Thanks
    lindens
    • 28th May 19, 2:16 PM
    • 28th May 19, 2:16 PM
    i have a Pixel 3 too.
    On the app when i click to add a photo i get the option of using my camera or selecting from gallery. if i select gallery i then get a grid of 3 x 4 to enter 12 photos, with a row at the bottom containing my photos in chronological order which i can swipe and select. I can however click on the burger menu at the top left and go to my devices files and select different photos.
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,553Posts Today

7,694Users online

Martin's Twitter