#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Comments

• Please put my name down for march £10 x
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello and welcome everyone to the March version of this thread.

I hope you are all having a good day and not too stressed out by the weather.

XandersMum and I are kicking each other up the backside to get our earnings into touch this month. Bit too much slacking all around....:p

so for today I said, must log into instagc to get the bonus one point, run swagbucks app, list one item on ebay, check vypr and upload one receipt to a receipt app.

Not a bad little list?

How about you? Do any of you have a little to do list to get you kick started and into the rhythm of making money this month?

I must confess having been at work, I have sat down at the laptop with a massive long list of things that must be done and urgent emails etc. So I started my swagbucks apps running.

And that's as far as I have got.

Although.... I received today £10 seed money which is extremely welcome and a good start to March!

I am going to cash out on shop and scan next week. And will cash out today £10 on life of mail.

How are you all getting on?
  • Aesop
    anyone doing instagc ?

there is a instagc code for today. WelcomeToMarch
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Aesop wrote: »
    How about you? Do any of you have a little to do list to get you kick started and into the rhythm of making money this month?

I have to admit I don't have a list really... I am just trying to do a bit more to get things going for the month, but horribly struggling for time and don't want to do too much either.. it's a nightmare really as I feel terrible today from simple lack of sleep (plus cold cough thing) and I can't see how this is ever going to improve..

Anyway... I have kicked off the month by cashing out on Prolific (will add once I have it) and:
    Bank interest £1.41
    Citizenme £1

Total £2.41... not even enough for me to update my signature, but it's a start.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Aesop
    edited 2 March 2018 at 1:34AM
    #1 Postal Surveys

For free stamps or free gift cards,apply to one of these postal survey companies and see if you can get onto the panel.

Unex

https://www.ipsos-unex.de/whati.asp

sending prepostage paid boxes to and receiving boxes from abroad. Slow earner but steady.

TNS Postal Survey

https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

It involves receiving and sending letters. With TNS sometimes you have to send parcels and pay but they reimburse you with love2shop vouchers for this.

Worth signing up if you can for the free stamps.

Quotas - World wide Mail Panel

https://www.world-mail-panel.com/portal?lg=en&action=show.registration

Life of Mail

https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/

You take a photo of letters received and upload to the website. Then advise what actions you have taken with it and who mail was for. Cash out for giftcards.

Record the mail you receive daily and what you do with it. Cash out for giftcards.
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    I'm back in please Aesop, aiming for £1,000 this month.

My February total was £1,458.58
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    A good start to the month with £33.71 made today from matched betting.

Back in the office today, although much quieter than usual. A lot of our customers are schools, and many of them were closed today due to the weather.
  • Aesop
    so yesterday, I relisted 5 things on ebay, uploaded 5 receipts to shopprize, I should be able to cash out on that this week.

I ran three sb apps but think I haven't made my first goal.

I clicked on instagc to get my daily bonus point.

I searched using instagc and won 3 points.

I did some steers on vypr.

so not a bad start.
  • Aesop
    #2 Referral Board

I was on it earlier looking for something and spotted a referral for a thread for something that I ALREADY do. It hadn't occurred to me to post my referral on there!

I know you may only get one, but one is one more than 0. Also if you are on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, don't forget to post your referrals there too. You will be surprised who signs up.

I know a few ladies who post their referrals in Facebook selling groups and they get quite a few people signing up and making them money!

so get your referrals out there!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

I am signed upto the HP Printer programme and thanks to putting my referral on MSE, twitter and facebook, I have managed to get a few free months out of referring people. :T:j always worth a try
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Evening Aesop :D You are about late tonight?

When you say "Click on instagc to get daily point" is that on mobile?
    Think i am missing out on that one?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure