Urgent Green Jinn - Iceland Tab Missing

Options
CheapChick
CheapChick Posts: 44 Forumite
Mortgage-free Glee!
edited 7 July 2019 at 8:22PM in Gone off!
Not sure if anyone else uses the Green Jinn app but all purchases need to be completed by Sun each week. My tab for Iceland has just disappeared from the dropdown (Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose are still there). I have tried refreshing, pulling down the dropdown and reinstalling the app and it is still not working.

I have already purchased some items this week and wanted to get the others on there. Please could someone urgently let me know what they are on the Iceland tab.

Thanks

Comments

• Lucyjoanne
    Lucyjoanne Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    CheapChick wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else uses the Green Jinn app but all purchases need to be completed by Sun each week. My tab for Iceland has just disappeared from the dropdown (Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose are still there). I have tried refreshing, pulling down the dropdown and reinstalling the app and it is still not working.

I have already purchased some items this week and wanted to get the others on there. Please could someone urgently let me know what they are on the Iceland tab

Thanks

Just downloaded it to check for you. Hopeless, no Iceland’s. Just Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury’s.
  • CheapChick
    CheapChick Posts: 44 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thanks for trying to help me.

I know the Iceland tab was only available to some users who opted in but I have been using it for months. It was available all week. I purchased somethings and was checking yesterday to see what others were available. It just disappeared and still hasn't come back.

I messaged them but guess they are only around Mon-Fri which is very frustrating. Just hope they pay out on the things I have bought!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure