Winners Post a Picture Of Your Win Thread! (Updated)

Comments

• cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Brill idea, will have to find some pics
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    I can't believe these have come so quickly, only got the WEM Monday :D!! So I thought I'd post a piccy.

l2s.jpg

Woohoo, thank you again Sparky61 I'm thrilled with them :j
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • bit of a fab thread you have here Computertec - and now we need to see pics of your meet & greet with Ladyhawke!!

Have already posted pics of my best win (the AC/DC videoshoot) but the link is below anyway (I don't wanna be left out of your sparkly new thread!!)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1124475&highlight=videoshoot
    The Rock Chick, she say 'courtesy costs nowt' - spread the word! :D
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    RCB, where did u get ur starry dress and how do u get ur hair wavy like that? Tell tell :D You're very pretty, i've tried curling my hair with my ghds but it always goes a complete mess lol.

I've got no exciting pics to post in the thread..........YET :D
  • dogcat_2
    dogcat_2 Posts: 21,401 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Wowee.What a fab idea. I don't think I've won anything or taken photo's of anything I have won... yet. Will def. be doing that as soon as I win anything exciting!:T
  • No reply yet for my win :(

Just won another DVD Today! :rotfl: More luck then in a year all together!

SP_A0036.jpg
  • KittyPryde wrote: »
    RCB, where did u get ur starry dress and how do u get ur hair wavy like that? Tell tell :D You're very pretty, i've tried curling my hair with my ghds but it always goes a complete mess lol.

I've got no exciting pics to post in the thread..........YET :D

Well, the dress was a tenner in the sales from Miss Selfridge (ever the moneysaver!)

and the hair is naturally curly - you ought to see my big brother (I'm 36 & he's 40) - his hair is long and SUPER curly, so it's in the genes!!

I curl my mums hair sometimes with her 'Youcurl' from Babyliss and that's really easy to use & the curls stay in. ;)
    The Rock Chick, she say 'courtesy costs nowt' - spread the word! :D
  • Thanks Kipper for Stickying :D !
  • ooh cool thread !! only just realised it existed !!

I have pics on facebook of our night at the vodaphone music awards last week, will have to pop a couple on here tommorrow. Wil have to take pics of my other wins too. OH will think I am mad when I take a pic of the hoover though lol !!!!
    Thanks to all posters and contributers :beer:
  • Thanks, I would like to see the voda event :D

:rotfl: Taking pictures of hoovers
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family