Post BR credit file help

Hello wonder if someone can give me some advice.

On Experian credit file on your credit report page you have 3 tabs for accounts, active accounts, settled accounts & default accounts.

My creditors fall into the default accounts because of my bankruptcy, one creditor is still in active accounts showing as default.

My main creditor who I owed money to and shows in my default account page has marked my account balance as £0 and it says satisfaction date 1st October. However the account remains in the default section on my credit report and has not moved over to the settled accounts section. Is that correct?

Will the accounts stay in the default section & the balances will read £0 for the remaining 5 years. Or do they move from the default section to the Settled section showing as £0 but as a default.

Hope that makes sense

If anyone has any understanding let me know.

I’ve read the post BR stickyboard but what hell I aka fret is not on there. I have done the post BR clean up and this was the result - account marked as £0 but left in default section. When you click onto the account it shows as “6 months late - then the balance that I owed”
Now it shows as “account in default £0”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport