Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    chloe99
    0 WOW
    E30/11/04 - 2 off vits/supplements plus free p&p
    • 17th Nov 04, 11:39 AM
    0 WOW
    E30/11/04 - 2 off vits/supplements plus free p&p 17th Nov 04 at 11:39 AM
    This is a brilliant off shore company that I use regulalrly. Never had any problems, prices are easily better than anything on the high street, and quality/concentration I think is probably higher. They sell almost everything. Best option is to order your own brochure and ask them to send it quickly as you want to take advantage of the 2 voucher.

Anyway, they always offer free p&p, and regularly have a 2 off coupon.

www.healthspan.co.uk

Order online or on 0800 731 2377

Brochure I have received has code NUR-ZN (as does the voucher). Voucher is 2 off orders 18 or more before 30 Nov 2004.

Voucher says "Voucher can be used once only. Strictly one voucher per order. Not valid on Nurture (skincare) products". The vouchers do not have unique numbers and I don't think it means single use, but once per customer or maybe once per order - not sure. Anyway, if you're not too sure about using the one I have received then order yourself a catalogue (which is worth doing anyway as it contains loads of info) and they'll send one out with it - but hurry up as orders have to be placed by 30 Nov to qualify!!!

The start of a new you!!!
Page 3
  • lorien
    Still working!
    Use code YOU-DJ22 when you spend more than 8.95 and a 3 'nurture duo' discount is applied to your order.

I ordered vitamins rather than products from the nurture skincare range so was surprised this worked.

Hope this helps someone
    by AMMat158
    Thanks for this - its still working for vitamin products
    TTFN
  • bernesemad
    Healthspan discount code
    If anyone is interested, use the code NT - JMY to get 2 off a 15 minimum spend at Healthspan. I'm not sure of the expiry date of the voucher but know you can only use it once.
    Hope this helps someone.

www.healthspan.co.uk
    • lolly5648
    • By lolly5648 3rd Jul 06, 9:35 AM
    • 2,230 Posts
    • 1,181 Thanks
    lolly5648
    Healthspan codes
    Anyone got a current discount code? I meant to save one that was in the National Trust magazine but my husband threw it in the recycling bin before I tore out the page
    • theloft
    • By theloft 11th Jul 06, 11:01 AM
    • 1,690 Posts
    • 516 Thanks
    theloft
    Healthspan Supplements offer
    Not massive but 2 off if you spend 15 with free P & P.Published in Sunday Telegraph Mag. Offer is from Healthspan who may not be the cheapest but are the best in my opinion. Code to quote is STEL-JY9. Order online at www.healthspan.co.uk or freephone 08007312377. This is a one order only so if you need more stuff, get a friend or relative to order.
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
    • BargainJunky
    • By BargainJunky 1st Aug 06, 4:37 PM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 907 Thanks
    BargainJunky
    Gotta Healthspan Discount Code (Vitamins etc)
    Spend 10 and save 2.00. Can only be used once and one voucher per order - expires 31/8/06 - got it from a mail shot through the post.

Code is PS-MJY

Order online at www.healthspan.co.uk or freephone 0800 73 123 77.

You also get free post and packing regardless of the cost of your order.
  • Nerval
    Healthspan code
    :: Code Removed. Please see THIS rule - FM ::
    Last edited by Former MSE Forum Manager; 24-08-2006 at 10:51 AM.
    • TTT
    • By TTT 23rd Aug 06, 5:36 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    TTT
    TEL AU19 gives same discount and Glucosamine 1000mg 360 half price at 5.45 free postage on all orders no minimum spend either
  • haselden
    Healthspan 2 off 15 Spend.
    Code ML-QO will give you 2 off a 15 spend.
    It's a once only code and expires 30.11.06

www.healthspan.co.uk

Hope it helps someone.
    • makintracks
    • By makintracks 16th Oct 06, 1:55 PM
    • 66 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    makintracks
    Thanks so much - it is very much appreciated that you took the time to post this.
    • Llyllyll
    • By Llyllyll 20th Oct 06, 7:55 PM
    • 841 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Llyllyll
    Just recieved code through the post with letter addressed to other half.

SPAN-PN 2 off when spend 18 before 30th November 2005
    by barksavingmad
    Still working as of 20/10/2006. Thanks.
    • loulou41
    • By loulou41 22nd Oct 06, 12:55 PM
    • 2,840 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    loulou41
    Healthspan code
    Please does anybody have a Healthspan code? Thanks
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Please does anybody have a Healthspan code? Thanks
    by loulou41
    CAR-QO 2 OFF 15 Spend
    • loulou41
    • By loulou41 22nd Oct 06, 6:51 PM
    • 2,840 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    loulou41
    Thanks Ted, do you know whether you can buy Glucosamine not containing any shellfish?
  • Edinburghlass
    Sorry but as codes can only be posted on the Discount Codes and Voucher Board I'll need to shift this thread across there for you.
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Thanks Ted, do you know whether you can buy Glucosamine not containing any shellfish?
    by loulou41
    Sorry this isn't something I've looked into before but as I'm otherwise occupied today perhaps somebody else knows the answer. Why not email info@healthspan.co.uk. and post the answer back here.Maybe the liquid Glucosamine is obtained in a different manner.
  • redmandarin
    by loulou41
    Hi loulou, I'm a vegetarian and I get mine from either Healthspan or Healthy Direct - both have vegetarian glucosomine in tablet form.

Just "Google" their names to find their websites and you can then see a list of all their products.

Hope this helps.
    red.
    • theloft
    • By theloft 29th Oct 06, 3:47 PM
    • 1,690 Posts
    • 516 Thanks
    theloft
    Healthspan - Early Bird Offer
    Healthspan are offering 2 off any 15 order placed before 15th December 2006. www.healthspan.co.uk

Discount Code is : LSR-RN
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • Nerval
    Code received in general mailing from P&O
    Valid to 31/12/06
    5 off, min order value 7.50

Code P&O - OS
    • Matt_T
    • By Matt_T 12th Nov 06, 9:29 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Matt_T
    Healthspan Vitamins discount code ( to 15/12/06)
    Use this code for 2 off any order over 15.
    Can be used by more than one person. Enjoy.

Code: LSR - RN (enter it during checkout process in Discount Code box)

Expires 15/12/06

• Nerval
    P&O mailed me this one for 5 off any order of 7.95 or more, valid to end December 2006

P&O - OS
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

178Posts Today

1,529Users online

Martin's Twitter