Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    chloe99
    0 WOW
    E30/11/04 - 2 off vits/supplements plus free p&p
    • 17th Nov 04, 11:39 AM
    0 WOW
    E30/11/04 - 2 off vits/supplements plus free p&p 17th Nov 04 at 11:39 AM
    This is a brilliant off shore company that I use regulalrly. Never had any problems, prices are easily better than anything on the high street, and quality/concentration I think is probably higher. They sell almost everything. Best option is to order your own brochure and ask them to send it quickly as you want to take advantage of the 2 voucher.

Anyway, they always offer free p&p, and regularly have a 2 off coupon.

www.healthspan.co.uk

Order online or on 0800 731 2377

Brochure I have received has code NUR-ZN (as does the voucher). Voucher is 2 off orders 18 or more before 30 Nov 2004.

Voucher says "Voucher can be used once only. Strictly one voucher per order. Not valid on Nurture (skincare) products". The vouchers do not have unique numbers and I don't think it means single use, but once per customer or maybe once per order - not sure. Anyway, if you're not too sure about using the one I have received then order yourself a catalogue (which is worth doing anyway as it contains loads of info) and they'll send one out with it - but hurry up as orders have to be placed by 30 Nov to qualify!!!

The start of a new you!!!
Page 2
  • daveonline
    Thanks Ted
    Was just ordering my Cod liver oli + Glucosamine then remembered to check MSE, saved 3 thanks again Ted.
    • escapee
    • By escapee 24th Oct 05, 7:56 PM
    • 313 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    escapee
    Don't forget many Healthspan prices are higher than Simply Supplements so it's worth checking.
    by Ted_Hutchinson

Thankyou for that Ted, Simply supplements have a buy one get one free offer on ALL of their products at the minute. I would never have used them if I had not heard of them from you.
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    I'm afraid the Buy one Get one free Simply Supplements promotion is a con They do this to try to make you think you are getting a better bargain by putting the tablets in two pots rather than one.
    S370 Flaxseed Oil - 360 Capsules 500mg 9.97
    Healthspan
    Flaxseed Oil Capsules - 555mg Vegetarian Omega 3 - Gelatin Free
    FLAX360 360 capsules 12.45
    and compared to Healthdirect they do seem reasonable
    360 Soft Gel Capsules
    014104 Qty our price 13.99 But if you consider that the ZIPVIT do flax seed at twice the stregth (1000mg) for
    A83a
    Flax Seed Oil
    - 360 (size H) 16.95 I think I'll take a lot of persuading that Simply Supplements or Healthspan are better value.
    • barksavingmad
    • By barksavingmad 7th Nov 05, 6:36 PM
    • 408 Posts
    • 5,749 Thanks
    barksavingmad
    Just recieved code through the post with letter addressed to other half.

SPAN-PN 2 off when spend 18 before 30th November 2005
  • catflip
    Hi, I've just used your code today: 15 Jan 2006, and it WORKED!, took 2.00 off my final shop!! Thought I'd try it out, he who dares wins?!

Thanks!
    • AMMat158
    • By AMMat158 23rd Jan 06, 10:18 AM
    • 682 Posts
    • 10,326 Thanks
    AMMat158
    Use code YOU-DJ22 when you spend more than 8.95 and a 3 'nurture duo' discount is applied to your order.

I ordered vitamins rather than products from the nurture skincare range so was surprised this worked.

Hope this helps someone
  • Trickywoo64
    Thank you AMMat 158
    Hi
    Thanks for the 3 code just ordered milk thistle for my liver, found them to be 1/2 price as well so saved 12 !!!!!
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Healthy Direct via Quidco

will also get you a bit of a cashback however I've just tried the YOU-DJ22 code and couldn't get it to function whereas the EP781 Code appears to still give a 2 discount off 10 purchase.
  • suncika
    Hi,

just used SPAN-PN 2 off code for the purchase of 18 in total, but YOU-DJ22 code was not accepted for a smaller order of around 12.

Thanks for code!
    • susieb
    • By susieb 24th Jan 06, 6:45 PM
    • 1,507 Posts
    • 1,073 Thanks
    susieb
    The you-dj22 worked for me today on an order of 8.95 thanks
    Always on the hunt for a bargain
    • dipsy
    • By dipsy 25th Jan 06, 8:36 AM
    • 3,039 Posts
    • 9,711 Thanks
    dipsy
    Save Money On Glucosamine
    www.goldshield.co.uk/gyra02w

or phone 0800 074 7404

Free but 2.95 P & P for 60 750 mg Glucosamine Sulphate (named Glucox)

You can then continue to receive free monthly supplies for 12 months paying only the 2.95 P & P - apparently offering a saving of 240 off the normal Goldshield prices.

Also A - Z Multi vitamins (60 Tablets) - 3.50 normally 7.00

Hope this helps someone
    • TTT
    • By TTT 25th Jan 06, 10:12 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    TTT
    Hi Dipsy
    had a look at that one
    must say i prefer healthspan- Goldshield seem to use a lot of smoke and mirrors to get your custom,most offers use inflated prices and massive discounts to entice you.
    Past experience of them is that once they have your details they will constantly bug you if you stop ordering-took me putting the phone down on them twice to get the calls to stop and they are still sending me catalogues!
  • marylee
    Code for Healthspan
    Please does anybody have a code for Healthspan, I cannot find anything, I just got their brochure and there is nothing. Daily Mail used to print a code for 2. Thanks
    • dipsy
    • By dipsy 26th Jan 06, 11:36 AM
    • 3,039 Posts
    • 9,711 Thanks
    dipsy
    sorry to hear that, have to say have used them as has my mother for years, no problems with calls, receive info through post now and again, but thats about it......
  • daveonline
    Just reordered items myself and the only code i could find that worked is ?????? which gives you 2 discount for orders over 18.

Code source and who is allowed to use it is not mentioned as required by
    site rules: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=1009321&postcount=8
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 03-02-2006 at 9:21 PM.
    • Slinky
    • By Slinky 5th Mar 06, 1:16 PM
    • 6,174 Posts
    • 29,156 Thanks
    Slinky
    SPAN-PN has just worked for me today.
    • AMMat158
    • By AMMat158 31st Mar 06, 9:32 AM
    • 682 Posts
    • 10,326 Thanks
    AMMat158
    New discount code
    Using code YRS-HA gives you 2 off a 15 spend. Hope this helps someone
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    2 off 10 code in this thread
  • Zebedeee
    I gotta voucher for Healthspan Vitamins
    You can get 2 off of an order over 10 online or by post from Healthspan.co.uk using code CIC-GM. There is a space for offer codes on the checkout page of their website.

Source: Healthspan's spring brochure. Expiry not known.

This is my first post! Hope it is some help to somebody!
    • AMMat158
    • By AMMat158 11th May 06, 6:22 PM
    • 682 Posts
    • 10,326 Thanks
    AMMat158
    New healthspan code
    ML-JMY gives 2 off when you spend 15.

It's valid until 31.07.06
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,133Posts Today

8,394Users online

Martin's Twitter