Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    You can claim a full refund after purchasing the promotion pack

https://www.carlsberg-snap-pack-promotion.com/

Terms & Conditions: Open to residents of England, Wales and Northern Ireland age 18+ only (not open to residents of Scotland). Offer available on packs of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner 6x330ml Snap Pack ("Qualifying Carlsberg Pack"), subject to availability. Purchase a Qualifying Carlsberg Pack from participating Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose and Co-op stores or through online stores of these retailers, where stocked, in England, Wales or Northern Ireland between 00.01 on 15/04/2019 and 23:59 on 31/08/2019 and retain your receipt. Includes purchases in physical stores and online (online purchases must be for delivery to England, Wales or Northern Ireland).

Offer is for a full refund of the purchase price of 1 x Qualifying Carlsberg Pack, up to a maximum value of £5.00.

There are a maximum number of 2,500 refunds available during the promotional period. To claim the refund, visit the website at https://www.carlsberg.co.uk/snap-pack-promotion, fully complete the online form and submit it with (a) your bank or PayPal details for processing the refund and (b) a scanned copy of a valid receipt for a Qualifying Carlsberg Pack purchased in accordance with these terms, clearly showing the retailer and date of purchase.

Refunds must be claimed by 23:59 on 30/09/19. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Refund will be paid to the account detailed in your application. We aim to process your refund within 10 working days of your application. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. 1 refund per person only during the promotion. Retailers reserve the right to refuse service. For full terms and conditions and privacy notice please visit https://www.carlsberg.co.uk/snap-pack-promotion/terms
    ally.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,457 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    edited 9 August 2019 at 11:47AM
    Oppo ice cream at Waitrose

Well I've bought some and jumped through the hoops. Let's see what happens
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I have seen 100% satisfaction guarantee on cillit bang 100 % limescale remover
    but I can not find any details

Bottles have a 'Satisfaction Guaranteed Money Back' flash on them with details of where to send your claim on the back of the bottle :)
  • Spotted in Pets at Home - boxes of 12 Whiskas Pure Delight - buy the box then you can claim your money back (£4.49) by completing an online application - you just need a photo of your receipt and also a photo of the box to download. Refund by paypal or BACS. Needs to be a special pack with sticker on it.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 August 2019 at 6:29PM
    Dolmio

MBG on Dolmio jars:
    • Tell us in no less than 15 words why you are dissatisfied with the product.
    • Include your full name, and the address where you want your refund cheque sent to.
    • Include your receipt for a product listed in clause 6 (the maximum refund per claim is £3.00 or euro equivalent). Your claim must be received within the Claim Period, and all of these requirements must be met in order to make a valid claim (“valid claim”). We reserve the right to request the promotional jar label so please retain until you’ve received your refund.
    https://www.dolmio.co.uk/money-back-guarantee
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Promotion pack with a Try Me Free sticker needs to be purchased, and you will need to submit a photo of your receipt. All claims must be received by (assume before) 15/11/19.

Bank account details (sort code and account number) will need to be submitted for the refund.

https://www.wkktrymefree.com/

Terms & Conditions:
    1. Open to UK mainland, NI & ROI residents, aged 18 or over, excluding Channel Islands, employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
    2. WKK Kellogg ‘Try Me Free’ (purchase necessary) offer is valid on promotional packs from 28/08/19 – 08/10/19 and all claims must be received by 15/11/19.
    3. Qualifying promotional boxes are as follows;
      1. W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Simply 570g
      2. W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Coconut, Cashew & Almond 570g
      3. W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Coco & Hazelnut 550g
      4. W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Raspberry, Apple & Carrot 500g
    Qualifying boxes are subject to availability and will feature a promotional sticker.
    1. To qualify, purchase a promotional product and claim your money back by visiting WKKTryMeFree.com. You will need to supply the following details;
      1. Enter your full name and email address
      2. Upload a photograph of your entire receipt showing the purchase of the promotional product with date and time of purchase and receipt code clearly showing
      3. For refund provide bank details (sort code and account number)
    2. Kellogg’s and the associated promotional Partners are committed to keeping you safe online. Any information that you provide is held with the utmost care and security. Your details will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the promotion only, unless otherwise opted in.
    3. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected.
    4. Only one claim, per person per bank account; consumers may only claim a refund for a single product from the four products listed, not one for each. Receipts may only be used once. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘bank account’ is classified as a unique name, sort code and account number
    5. Each valid claim will receive a refund via BACS transfer for the amount shown on the till receipt to a maximum of £3.99/€4.48. The amount will be made payable to the name stated on the claim. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. BACS payment will be administered by Mad About Handling (UK) and Promotions Interactive (ROI)
    6. By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners: Umbrella Risk Management Ltd, Mad About Handling and Promotions Interactive for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 or equivalent legislation in Ireland.
    7. Personal details including bank details will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling the campaign and will be held on file until 15th May 2020. If you would like details removed prior to this date, please contact [EMAIL="help@WKKTryMeFree.com"]help@WKKTryMeFree.com[/EMAIL]
    8. Click https://www.kelloggs.co.uk/en_GB/privacy-policy.html for the Promoter’s Privacy Policy. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
    9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
    10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promotion from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
    11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK or in Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
    12. Your rights to claim a refund for a faulty product under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and equivalent legislation in Ireland remain unaffected and this “Try Me Free” is in addition to those legal rights.
  • Spotted in Asda on the baking aisle, boxes of Mr Kipling cake mixes on a like me or your money back offer as well as Cadbury and Mr Kipling tubs of buttercream - same offer. One per household, money refunded within 21 days to bank account.
  • shione
    shione Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Spotted in Asda on the baking aisle, boxes of Mr Kipling cake mixes on a like me or your money back offer as well as Cadbury and Mr Kipling tubs of buttercream - same offer. One per household, money refunded within 21 days to bank account.

Don`t know if I am too blame but I had trouble submitting claim. it would not go through.

Had the same problem with the Cadburys TMF but that was sorted out by sending email and then they phoned me to get my bank details.

Hope others do not have the same problem.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Dolmio

I received a refund today, it was super quick and painless ;)
  • shione wrote: »
    Don`t know if I am too blame but I had trouble submitting claim. it would not go through.

Had the same problem with the Cadburys TMF but that was sorted out by sending email and then they phoned me to get my bank details.

Hope others do not have the same problem.

This happened to me too - it wouldn't read the till receipt that I submitted electronically so I had to email them - they are manually paying it in to my account instead.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback