Hsbc debt uk

Hello, i will need to take some money from my credit card in the next few months, if i leave uk just right when brext is happening, will they still be able to find me in europe?
And what can be the consequences if i don't pay?
I will not go but to uk after brexit.

Thanks

Comments

• This must be a joke post surely...
  • HSBC is a worldwide bank and has offices throughout Europe, so yes they will find you.
    Official SOS Club number 004 - Dry until (05.01.10)
  • They will find where you live and enforce proceedings on your home address.
    Europe has changed since you came to the UK.. good luck back home.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,809 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    !!! wrote: »
    This must be a joke post surely...

I saw one in the bankruptcy forum just yesterday where the person admitted they took out a card from a bank they didn't like to pay their bankruptcy fee with the sole intention of putting that card into the bankruptcy so the bank wouldn't get the money back. I can absolutely believe this is legitimate
  • So.. just spammers then or bored schoolkids
  • Rauul wrote: »
    Hello, i will need to take some money from my credit card in the next few months, if i leave uk just right when brext is happening, will they still be able to find me in europe?
    And what can be the consequences if i don't pay?
    I will not go but to uk after brexit.

Thanks

Hahahaha, that's a good one, you deserve to get away with what your proposing just for posting that :T
  • I believe the forum authorities may have noted your registered email address and contacted HSBC to see whether they hold the same email address anywhere within their records. If you haven't properly covered your tracks, you can expect your card to be cancelled any time soon and then picked up at the point of sale. Better move quickly with that cash withdrawal.

And, be more careful next time, Mastermind.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure