Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Mega proud of this- lamb kebab with couscous and garlic sauce from the most recent magazine. I cheated a bit and used ready prepared salad instead of chopping my own, lemon juice from a bottle instead of squeezing them freshly and garlic granules instead of freshly crushing garlic. Made no difference though- it was gorgeous! Feeling pleasantly stuffed now :D
    2wmgfn4.jpg

Looks lush :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    +1 for me - no surprise really, I shouldn't have ate that Chinese last night, but OH brought it in and I didn't want to appear ungrateful :o :rotfl: I did enjoy eating it though :D

You ok bubbs? :)
    Least you had something tasty for your 1lb:rotfl::rotfl:i didnt for my 3:(:(
    Yes im ok thanks you?
    beanielou wrote: »
    Bubbs~~your food always looks so lush.

Thanks, they say we eat with our eyes:D
    I eat all the time:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I eat ALL the time too bubbs!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    I eat ALL the time too bubbs!!!

But i dont eat smarties:p:rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    But i dont eat smarties:p:rotfl:

I am a smartie addict :eek: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Looks lush :D

Thanks bubbs :D it was- I love kebabs for real so I’m usually a bit suspicious of SW versions but I really enjoyed this.
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is this weeks chart

2018_SW0409.jpg

Well done TopGirl on SOTW :j:j:j:j:j

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.

And thanks to Chris for the help with the weigh ins

Now to go catch up on all the posts
    Zebras rock
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,820 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    [/B]

Big or ordinary sixed tubes?
    Thanks.

ordinary sized (not sure of the weight) - 60p each
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    I've somehow managed to record a 7lb gain between Friday and today after a weekend away with family. We did have a couple of formal meals and more alcohol than I would normally drink but as I was still having modest breakfast and lunches and not snacking in between I can't really understand why there was such a big gain in just 3 days!

My digestion is feeling pretty uncomfortable and I'm quite sleep deprived today so hopefully this will all largely resolve over the next few days, including the gain! I had just managed to get into normal BMI as well so it's frustrating to be back firmly in the overweight category again so quickly.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,820 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Kathrynha and congratulations to TopGirl on SOTW

Plan for the day

B: Melon and mixed berries
    L: Stuffed mushrooms (using HEXA cheese & HEXB wholemeal breadcrumbs)
    D: ALDI Lamb rogan josh with cauli rice
    Snacks: pears, muller light

Syns: 1.5 for curry
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills