Lose Weight 20

Comments

• Gpuk
    Gpuk Posts: 171 Forumite
    Hi Everybody!!!! I haven't been on in ages - didn't weigh in on wednesday as ds was up all tuedays night being sick and now both he and I have tonsilitous (is that how you spell it) Anyway i'm in agony and my throat is covered in big, scary green ulcers - but on the plus side I can't eat anything so who knows I might actually manage to lose something this week???? I did weigh on wed but didn't get round to posting it was ANOTHER STS but I just haven't been in the mood for the last few weeks!?!

!!!! Good luck everyone for the rest of this week!!!!
    Goal weight....lighter than when I started :D
  • tagz
    tagz Posts: 690 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You look very glam Grannynise. Actually you look very serene.

Welcome Surfbabe - you'll like it here. If I have missed any newbies sorry and welcome too!

Get well soon Gpuk.
    I would if I could but I can't so I won't!
  • mark55man
    mark55man Posts: 7,922 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hello everyone.

Lose weight 19 saw me get under 16st.

Lets hope this thread sees me under 100KG (only another few pounds), but also under 15St which is my highest acceptable weight.

My absolute would love to reach target is 14St3.75 (just under 200lb) but I am heavy boned so that may be one salad too far

Good luck and will report back regularly (but will read a bit more often, as I am of the lurking tendency)
    I think I saw you in an ice cream parlour
    Drinking milk shakes, cold and long
    Smiling and waving and looking so fine
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hope you get better soon GPUK!

Im trying to find evening dresses on ebay. Its my friends graduation masked ball thing at the end of may, and i never go to anything formal so i dont wanna fork out lots of £ for a dress i'll never wear again. Its the debenhams megaday soon but couldnt even find anything that fitted in there. If i had bigger boobs i would be laughing, but most of the time the boob bit doesnt fit so i dunno whether to fork out or not and take a risk! Toughie!!
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Fab photos, been out to boot fair this morning, rubbish so did not get much, uploaded some stuff onto ebay, bought a glass table and six chairs from harveys and insured it so if it gets damaged:D

In laws coming in two weeks so re-energised to cut all the food down again so that the father in law can see me thin as he last saw me huge:rolleyes:

Will not be able to weigh in this week as the scales in boots are closed for business until they get fixed, went to the next town along and htey have been moved after the fiasco I had with them last week so a week off weighing through no fault of my own:rolleyes: could weigh on someone elses scales but like to stick to the boots ones plus I DID That once and from walking over to her house I had gained 3kg(I am sure she adjusted them to make herself feel better:rotfl: :rotfl: )

Having a happy birthday send off for H as he is off on business on his birthday day this week so we are all sitting down to his fav dinner and tomorrow as they say is the start of a new week, a new not eating all this rubbish week:D
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • Gpuk
    Gpuk Posts: 171 Forumite
    Thanks VIX and TAGZ

VIX i am the exact opposite i'm a good 18 on the top but a 14/16 on the bottom so I can never get a dress that fits properly as I 'bust' out everywhere!! Good luck finding one - do you know anyone that does alterations?? You could get the cheapest one you can find and have it taken in??
    Goal weight....lighter than when I started :D
  • polkadot
    polkadot Posts: 1,867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone

Just logged on a found we'd moved:) Im having a hard time keeping up with it all. Had my blood pressure checked this morning and it was 110/70 so its dropping nicely. It was 130/100 at last months check up.

Hope your all having a good weekend.
  • ajaxgeezer
    ajaxgeezer Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    grannynise wrote: »
    Ajax, so long as no one else finds out ...... but do I have to get under the desk too?

.....you say that as if you don't want to. There's no need to be coy, we're all of the same mind.
    Oh Granny you look lovely :D

And you also confused me slightly, I was expecting the 'before' photo first, so I thought you'd put on the weight :rotfl: now I feel silly :o

...:rotfl: marvellous raph
    missyg wrote: »
    Glad I didn't bother watching the GP :rolleyes: haha just kidding - hats off to you Ajax for your correct prediction...

.. why thank you kind lady. Hopefully the tennis prediction will come in too, it is so far. I'm gonna apply to the BBC for a job as a radio sports pundit!
  • Nessa56
    Nessa56 Posts: 946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Hi all

Thanks Suggs,

Just bookmarking the thread, don't want to lose you all

v
    x
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE 6 - MEMBER NUMBER 086 Special Star from Sue :staradmin :T:T
  • ajaxgeezer
    ajaxgeezer Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    polkadot wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just logged on a found we'd moved:) Im having a hard time keeping up with it all. Had my blood pressure checked this morning and it was 110/70 so its dropping nicely. It was 130/100 at last months check up.

Hope your all having a good weekend.

that's a big drop polka. Are you making sure you take the tests at the same time of day, same relaxation state etc to keep the testing as contamination-free as possible? I am on tablets for life for hereditary blood pressure, and have to make sure the checks are as valid as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure