Airport Parking Discount Codes

Anyone know where I can find any discounts for Liverpool, Manchester and Heathrow airport for car parking?

Comments

• carlyh69
    carlyh69 Posts: 303 Forumite
    dont know about codes, but by booking online in advance you save a ton of cash, i parked at manchester for 3 days for £25 and it would have worked out at £40 ish if i had paid on the "door" so to speak.
    Wins 2016: Dogfest ticks, B&M dog Hamper, Dog food, Dog blanket, Hair product, meal for 2 and wine at pub, craft bundle, organic surge gift pack, £100 gullivers world voucher, stress out cd, £200 seascape vouchers, popcorn maker, mandarin body butter, Wishing for a holiday win!
  • samh_2
    samh_2 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Sorry, I don't have any codes, but I use my tesco deals for purple parking £2.50 in tesco vouchers = £10 Purple parking voucher and it normally costs me £30 (i.e. £7.50 in Tesco vouchers) for a week at either Manchester or Liverpool airport.

You can go via quidco for cashback, but I don't know if you can use quidco with the tesco vouchers - I'm going to try it next time I book!
  • Churchpolly
    Churchpolly Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sorry to show my ignorance, but what is quidco please? I keep seeing references to it on the site and I dont know what it is.:o

thanks

Polly
  • samh_2
    samh_2 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Quidco is a cashback site - see http://www.quidco.com/ - it covers lots of retailers e.g. Easymobile, play.com etc.
  • fairywishes
    fairywishes Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi ya
    I found this through searching through threads on this site last year and kept a note of it for booking this year..

Only usable with BCP airport carparks

BN221 15% off online booking when code is placed in the promotion code box

https://www.parkbcp.co.uk/

can confirm it works for all three airports i just tried it will save you about £12 ontop of the saving they alrady offer you for online booking
  • GlennTheBaker
    GlennTheBaker Posts: 2,974 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I've just posted on the Travel board that you can use a code from here to get a discount with Purple Parking. I saved 50% off 4 days' parking at Heathrow.

Go through QuidCo for 10% cashback too.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • miketv
    miketv Posts: 9 Forumite
    Big Thanks to Glen the Baker- just saved myself a packet on airport carparking- going away on honeymoon for 3 weeks- though that parking would be yet 1 more expense that would annoy us, but got the best part of 3 weeks parking at Heathrow for less than £44, then got 10% back through quidco- excellent plan.
  • rebl43
    rebl43 Posts: 670 Forumite
    Just wanted to say that Purple Parking are such a great company! We parked for 2 weeks in Birmingham with them and I worked out it would cost £66. I converted £15 of my Tesco vouchers into (£60) PP vouchers and had to pay £6 cash when we got there.
    First of all they said not to worry about the £6, then when our plane was delayed on the way back, they didn't charge us extra for the extra day 1/2 parking!!
    Will def use them again!
    :smileyhea
    Rachel xx
  • Purple parking ar actually quoting me more for eastmidlands think i'll stick to bcp
  • The BN221 code at https://www.parkbcp.co.uk is brilliant. I have located three weeks parking, at Newcastle, from 8th to 30th Dec 06 for £56.06 with Bellair - not bad as it is taking in the Christmas period too. I know the area very well as I live not too far away and can confirm that Bellair are just 1 mile from the airport. That code is obviously very well used by MSE patrons!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure