Lose Weight 21

1198199200201202204»

Comments

• x_raphael_xx
    x_raphael_xx Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    efrieze wrote: »
    That's great - well done. I assume you mean jog 7.5km/h for 25 mins (not achieving the full 7.5km in 25 mins!)

Eh...yeah :o that's what I meant!! Ha my legs would have been a blur!!
    I think it was about 3.something km in the end
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!

EF Challenger #3 £138.36 / £5000
    MFW 2024 #100 £00.00 / £10,000

MFiT #40 Jan 2025 Target - £99,999.00
    Mortgage at 30/09/22 £113,694.11 | Mortgage at 24/01/23 £110,707.87
    Mortgage at 21/04/23 £107,701.01 | Mortgage at 20/07/23 £106,979.65
    Mortgage at 04/10/23 £106,253.77 | Mortgage at 10/01/24 £105,324.57
  • Suggs
    Suggs Posts: 1,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    While I remember to ask, did we have any volunteers for the Page 1 Girl for LW22??

I need to get it sorted pretty quickly :)
    Proud Member of the Lose Weight Thread on I Wanna..................

Started January 2006 Total loss 180.8lb 82Kg 12st12.8lb
  • dellybelly_2
    dellybelly_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Man I'm so mad1

Just finished catching up on the last 2 episodes of Dr. Who.. and totty is apparently no more.....

I have a few theories on that but we'll have to see. In the meantime... here's a reminder....
    mcpwz4.jpg
    Goal for 09: Get fit and foxy. target weight 11st. 5/80.
    Get out of dead end job and work for career I always wanted.
  • Lainie75
    Lainie75 Posts: 261 Forumite
    brighton belle i'd love too be included in the monthly challenge thanks very much :beer:

fitorbust wtg on sts i am so sorry i missed you earlier julesgr wtg on the 3lb loss fredsnail wtg on 0.5lb loss:T :T :T

the before and after pics on the 1st page are amazing so i have decided to follow suit and dig out my digital camera:T :T :T

thanks for the welcome loislane amd julesgr everyone on here have been so kind

suggs what is page 1 girl for lw22???:confused:

dellybelly i love him too doctor who 4ever
    safc forever

Start Date -11/06/08 - Start Weight -36st 5lb
    Current weight -34st 5lb
    This weeks loss lb -total loss 28lb
  • katiepoppycat
    katiepoppycat Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    squeal, so glad people have now seen doctor who! I have theories too - i reckon 'the most faithful companion' that dies will be Yanto ( OH reckons SJ but i don't want her to die) and i think he will regenerate the same - Rose being there will kind of 'pull him back'. I just don't think they couldhave kept a new doctor secret. roll on saturday!
  • petrichor
    petrichor Posts: 940 Forumite
    Suggs wrote: »
    Pet, not sure who the hell that ugly bloke is that you fancy so much?? is he famous for bouncing his balls far too much?? :rotfl::rotfl:Anyways ((((BiG HuGS))))...

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Until further notice Suggs and I are no longer on speaking terms :rotfl: :rotfl: ...

...:rotfl: Sorry Ajax I'd seen the court but didn't notice the text :rotfl: very funny (I suppose, after I'd read it for 10 mins:D )...

...Bright Idea Like many others here I was in tears watching Ryan, what a plucky little boy, he's lovely and well done on your loss too:j ...

...Well done Bindi as SOTW :j :j...

...I was somewhat disappointed with the match last night as I expected it to be a lot closer, but it's a lot to ask from a player (Murray) who had such match previously... Jaimie Murray is throught to the mixed doubles semi final so that's a consolation :D ...

...The further notice has passed and IT'S OFFICIAL the lovely Suggs and I are back on speaking term :j :j :rotfl: ...

...Have a lovley day peeps, there are alot of great losses this week keep it up :j ...

xxxx
    I wish that I could be the oldest AND wisest....sadly it's not the latter :p but my time will come _party_ wooooh hoooh! Beware!!!!!!!
  • dellybelly_2
    dellybelly_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    squeal, so glad people have now seen doctor who! I have theories too - i reckon 'the most faithful companion' that dies will be Yanto ( OH reckons SJ but i don't want her to die) and i think he will regenerate the same - Rose being there will kind of 'pull him back'. I just don't think they couldhave kept a new doctor secret. roll on saturday!

That's really interesting - I thought it would be Rose, since she's travelled across from a paralell universe to get to him. oh - or what about Captain Jack - it doesn't matter if he dies, cos he comes back again.. also, I think Donna still has the thing on her back - remember what the one with the red eyes said at the Shadow proclaimation?....That it had changed her too... maybe she has the ability to keep him the same??? ...
    Goal for 09: Get fit and foxy. target weight 11st. 5/80.
    Get out of dead end job and work for career I always wanted.
  • tagz
    tagz Posts: 690 Forumite
    dellybelly wrote: »
    That's really interesting - I thought it would be Rose, since she's travelled across from a paralell universe to get to him. oh - or what about Captain Jack - it doesn't matter if he dies, cos he comes back again.. also, I think Donna still has the thing on her back - remember what the one with the red eyes said at the Shadow proclaimation?....That it had changed her too... maybe she has the ability to keep him the same??? ...

I noticed that too! Maybe it's Donna who is going to die as in the episode before. She may have to go back and change the course of time to stop the Dalek invasion hence the Doctor never has to regenerate.

My first boyfriend's dad was the actor who played the original Davros!

Who would you like to be the next Doctor if the wonderful David does go?
    I would if I could but I can't so I won't!
  • Suggs
    tagz wrote: »
    My first boyfriend's dad was the actor who played the original Davros!

Who would you like to be the next Doctor if the wonderful David does go?

If Davros is the creator and therefore 'father figure' of the Daleks, did that make your first boyfriend Dalek Khan? :rotfl:

I like all this chat about the Doctor though, I picked up on Donna with the Spider on her back, but I didnt know there was a regeneration, surely he has used up all his lives or this was the last one? :confused:

• Suggs
    This thread is now closed and soon will be locked, therefore I would like to invite you all to join me in Lose Weight 22

Nile
    can you please close this thread and make Lose Weight 22 sticky.

See you over in the new thread, special prize to the next person that posts, be there or be a four sided equal angled type thingy :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport