Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• welshmaiden
    Options
    everything in poundland is 1 pound there is two in pack with the toaster bags.
    started comping september 2008. september win 100 pounds love to shop vouchers with muiller. october win field maple and garden tools.
  • keira3ellie7mnth
    Options
    yesterday I got a bottle of perfume, aftershave and 2 magnetic photo frames which were 50p each. Thats the grandparents sorted for christmas, Ive finished all christmas presents now thanks to this and the freebie forums x
  • sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterday in Oldham:

Golden Compass Figures (2 Different one's)
    Fantastic Four Talking Books
    White porclain Gravey Boats (Really nice and look expensive)
    White Porclain Snack dishes (Really nice and look expensive)
    Back to School Stationary (3 for £1)
    Bob the Build Ice cube Trays

Scooby Doo Party Tricks: (Great for Stocking Fillers i Got 2 of Each)

Whoopee Cushions
    Marbles
    Flashing YoYo's
    Flashing Spining Tops
    Noiesy Marbles (Them ones that click together)

Also had some Wedding stuff in:

Cake Knife (White handle with Ribbon in box)
    Napkins
    Paprty Poppers
    Bubbles

Thats all I can remember on the wedding stuff, but they were nice and in a soft white colour....Might be worth a trip if your due to get married

HTH
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    They had 2 Golden Compass toys in the Dundee store yesterday a Magesterial Carriage and a Magisterium Sky Ferry

Sorry for pinching your links Violetta:o , These are the 2 I saw in Oldham yesterday.

Thanks;)
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • scrivette
    scrivette Posts: 201 Forumite
    Options
    In Bromley they had fairy notepads and boxes of fairy notecards and envelopes, they sell them in Past Times for a lot more than £1.
  • ScoobyRay
    Options
    Bedford poundland has the Original Source Shower Gels and Shampoos for, erm, a pound. Stocked up for a few months now :)

Also, for a giggle, ask the shop staff how much this item, or that item is, and see how long you can go before they get fed up :) My record is 9 items,asking the same staff member :)
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    ScoobyRay wrote: »

Also, for a giggle, ask the shop staff how much this item, or that item is, and see how long you can go before they get fed up :) My record is 9 items,asking the same staff member :)

I don't find this funny at all, very puerile :mad:
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I picked up a few Original Source today and Carex hand soap. Bargain prices :)
  • xkymx
    xkymx Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    was in poundland today they had a wii joy pad adaptor (the simpsons had bart on it ), its the style that meakes the remote like a ps2 controller if that makes sense

saw loads of things and now i cant remember :(
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    ScoobyRay wrote: »
    Bedford poundland has the Original Source Shower Gels and Shampoos for, erm, a pound. Stocked up for a few months now :)

I would have walked away from you by the third time. Or passed you off to someone else.

Your "friendly" Poundland employee
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure