Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Duggo
    • By Duggo 27th Jun 19, 7:23 AM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Duggo
    OVO...final bill
    • 27th Jun 19, 7:23 AM
    OVO...final bill 27th Jun 19 at 7:23 AM
    Hi,
    I left OVO on 26th April. I was told a max of 6weeks to get the final bill. This didnít happen so I contacted them and it was escalated to an operations team, and I was told 10 days max for refund and final bill.....this didnít happen, so I emailed them last Friday and was told it would be escalated to a team leader. And still nothing. I did say last Friday I wanted to raise an official complaint, and now Iím at a loss on how to proceed. They have £60 and thereís no outstanding balance.
Page 1
    • DawnCrush
    • By DawnCrush 27th Jun 19, 7:56 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    DawnCrush
    • 27th Jun 19, 7:56 AM
    • 27th Jun 19, 7:56 AM
    Hi,
    I left OVO on 26th April. I was told a max of 6weeks to get the final bill. This didnít happen so I contacted them and it was escalated to an operations team, and I was told 10 days max for refund and final bill.....this didnít happen, so I emailed them last Friday and was told it would be escalated to a team leader. And still nothing. I did say last Friday I wanted to raise an official complaint, and now Iím at a loss on how to proceed. They have £60 and thereís no outstanding balance.
    Originally posted by Duggo
    Have you checked the Ovo website?

Most suppliers publish their complaint procedure on their own website
    • Duggo
    • By Duggo 27th Jun 19, 8:31 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Duggo
    • 27th Jun 19, 8:31 AM
    • 27th Jun 19, 8:31 AM
    Well their website states I should hear within 5 working days...that hasn’t happened either!
    • Terry98
    • By Terry98 27th Jun 19, 10:22 AM
    • 1,092 Posts
    • 3,231 Thanks
    Terry98
    • 27th Jun 19, 10:22 AM
    • 27th Jun 19, 10:22 AM
    Want to make a complaint?

https://www.ovoenergy.com/feedback
    • Duggo
    • By Duggo 27th Jun 19, 4:39 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Duggo
    • 27th Jun 19, 4:39 PM
    • 27th Jun 19, 4:39 PM
    Thanks. It’s now been escalated and spoken to three people from OVO today.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,558Posts Today

6,497Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • A brilliant and gripping profile of Boris Johnson by the great @JPonpolitics well worth the 15 minute read https://t.co/odelHYEbRg

• Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• Follow Martin