Oofy omtimistic Octobers NSD challange.

Comments

• Yesterday was an NSD so #6 for me, I have a funny feeling today won't be but I'll try and limit the damage! :o
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    I did look at that one today! I ended up going for a different brand as they didn't have many shades of the John Freda in stock, new brand I am trying so fingers crossed :eek: will definitely try JF next time around if this one isn't great!

Let me know how you get on with the new brand :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Let me know how you get on with the new brand :)

I will! I've tried so many and they never come out the right colour. They all fade to an okay colour eventually but it's still a big hunt for the right colour :rotfl:
  • TizerCat
    TizerCat Posts: 473 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can I join please? am a bit late so as there are 26 days left in the month I am going for 15NSD's

Today is 1:j
    Debt at LBM 27 Sept 2010 £40,640.17:o cleared it in 2017. Debt now £3600 on credit card 0% and £20k on consolidation loan Oh dear will I ever l learn!? B][/FONT
  • beanielou
    TizerCat wrote: »
    Can I join please? am a bit late so as there are 26 days left in the month I am going for 15NSD's

Today is 1:j

Hello & welcome :wave:

Will add you to the list on the front page.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• So I'm ready to report back for my NSDs so far since starting on Sunday.

Sunday: NSD
    Monday: NSD
    Tuesday: NSD

So that's 3/15 so far. I'm hoping to drag out a couple more if possible this week and try to do everything at once.

I'm also trying not to use my debit card at the same time and keeping an eye on the money in my purse.

It's my sisters wedding on Saturday where I will be bridemaid so trying to keep enough money aside for that.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • It's been a spendy day today but in a good way. :)

Welcome TizerCat! :hello:

This is a great challenge. :j
  • bellyflop
    bellyflop Posts: 15 Forumite
    I've had a spend day today, but by working out exactly what I needed and being focused I'm amazed at how much more organised I feel.

Thanks everyone!!
    Oct NSD 7/15
    Oct £2 per day £41.00/£62.00
    Oct Grocery Challenge £137.54/£250
  • beanielou
    bellyflop wrote: »
    I've had a spend day today, but by working out exactly what I needed and being focused I'm amazed at how much more organised I feel.

Thanks everyone!!

That is great :)

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Not a NSD today as I went into town to collect a book I ordered for our friends' daughter's 11th birthday (The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett) and did some odds and sods shopping at the same time. I also have some planned spends tomorrow, but I expect Thursday onwards to be swimming in NSDs.
    One life - your life - live it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport