Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Comments

• If you submit a receipt to Quidco for the Coke, will they automatically give you 2x the offer or do you have to submit the receipt twice?
  • If you submit a receipt to Quidco for the Coke, will they automatically give you 2x the offer or do you have to submit the receipt twice?

I asked them this as I had submitted a receipt with 2 x Hovis and they only tracked 1. They came back to me and said they had made a mistake and I should have been credited for the 2, so you should get the same offer up to the 3 allowed times on one single receipt (although I imagine this will happen frequently...)

;)
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    I have seen quite a few posts stating Quidco rejected their cashback for clicksnap so I am not going to bother with Quidco. I downloaded the shopitize app but it doesn't interest me so I will stick with the best one, TCB. I think the thread should be moved back over to here as all the deals don't belong on the food and grocerie board. This thread is no different only three combined together so why has this one not been moved if the other did.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4437809
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 February 2013 at 11:05AM
    now that there is just one thread for these type of offers, which seems a sensible idea, we'll continue with this format and see how it goes.

It would probably help if there weren't any more posts about whether it's a good idea or not now as this will just reduce the usefulness of the thread in finding the offers. Thanks :)
  • Popped into my local iceland for a change and they have got 4 packs of John West Tuna for 3.50
  • Lynsey wrote: »
    Superdrug ONLY - don't waste your money buying from Asda.

Lynsey

Thank you, sorry my mistake:o
    redfox wrote: »
    now that there is just one thread for these type of offers, which seems a sensible idea, we'll continue with this format and see how it goes.

It would probably help if there weren't any more posts about whether it's a good idea or not now as this will just reduce the usefulness of the thread in finding the offers. Thanks :)

Cheers Redfox :)
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite

Totally agree! :T
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    tattybonce wrote: »
    Totally agree! :T

That's why there is a 'thanks' button. :)
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • Walkers Baked 6 pack
    £1 c/b from TCB
    £1.00 in A :j:j:money::money:

Valid till the 24th the cashback

thanks to Smart1e on the elite page :beer::beer::j:j
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Great idea LTF.

Power to the consumer!! :D

TCB, Quidco, Shopitize, couponing, Tesco Price Promising, Asda Price Guaranteeing, Sainsbury's Brand Matching, My Supermarketing and MSEing means that we can have our own little fun and, hopefully, get paid to do some grocery shopping.

I predict this thread to be featured in Martin's Weekly Newsletter next week.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure