Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • mrme
    • By mrme 20th Feb 05, 12:19 AM
    • 1,197 Posts
    • 402 Thanks
    mrme
    I won for the first time on Friday, Finally
    • nursemolly
    • By nursemolly 20th Feb 05, 2:39 PM
    • 1,040 Posts
    • 484 Thanks
    nursemolly
    i won twice before xmas and have not received a thing.........
    • purplepatch
    • By purplepatch 21st Feb 05, 3:54 PM
    • 2,524 Posts
    • 1,507 Thanks
    purplepatch
    Brucey Bonus
    I won 2 tenners at the start, received the cheques, and then basically forgot to enter again.

To my amazement another chq arrived last week, and I hadnet even participated!

Muller will be bankrupt at this rate of going

Anyway i am not complaining

Tee
    by tee
    Similarly, I won once having tried about half a dozen times. Didn't receive anything for ages, so sent an email chasing and shortly after received the cheque.

Today another cheque has arrived!!

So if you haven't received your winnings yet, email them and you might get lucky

Thanks Foxy!
    Last edited by purplepatch; 21-02-2005 at 4:02 PM.
    • NAR
    • By NAR 21st Feb 05, 4:05 PM
    • 4,739 Posts
    • 12,604 Thanks
    NAR
    I received two cheques today, which took approximately two months to arrive.
  • moneyfun
    Muller Cheques
    As a household we've won 120 collectively so far, but some cheques remain outstanding.

If you have a problem not received your cheque yet try this guy:-

davidl@catalystagency.co.uk

says they are working through a backlog and also that their recording machine has a job taking the correct details and has been a complete nightmare.

Every single message we get now is 'what a shame' and one phone as won 3 times.

Well done to Muller on such a generous promotion.
    • magoogy
    • By magoogy 2nd Mar 05, 12:28 PM
    • 2,880 Posts
    • 1,625 Thanks
    magoogy
    still waiting
    still no 20 cheque - the first is from ages and ages ago, and then i won another 10 6wk or so ago...............

is this a con?
    • LilacLillie
    • By LilacLillie 2nd Mar 05, 12:59 PM
    • 2,896 Posts
    • 10,245 Thanks
    LilacLillie
    Since entering for this on 2 occasions (seen on here), I have had no end of junk phone messages left on my mobile. I know its from them because I've never used it before to text anything else. Luckily I never use the mobile anyway, so its always switched off!
    Its very annoying when I do turn it on, about once a week and get a dozen "You've won" messages!!!!!!
    Blinking Muller!
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

---------------------------------------------------
    • robnye
    • By robnye 3rd Mar 05, 12:57 PM
    • 5,336 Posts
    • 1,121 Thanks
    robnye
    i still havent received my cheque yet.....

does any one know who i need to contact..... :confused:
    by robnye
    missed a phone call yesterday on my wifes mobile, got voice message, dialled number and listened to the message..... it was from the muller people stating that my claim had been validated and they needed my postal address to send the cheque to.....

i had given up on this........ :rolleyes:

here's awaiting for the cheque.....
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to....
  • JasonW
    I've still got the text on my phone, won on 4th December, well just got the cheque in today. 3 months seems a long time, and I think its only cause I phoned up and left my details again last week. You never know though, I might get another cheque off them, as a few people have had more than they were meant to
    • robnye
    • By robnye 7th Mar 05, 11:14 AM
    • 5,336 Posts
    • 1,121 Thanks
    robnye
    yipeeee.... i got my cheque.......

(never mind the fact i have done this txt'ing so many times without winning)
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to....
    • NIGHTSHADE
    • By NIGHTSHADE 9th Nov 08, 11:51 PM
    • 2,460 Posts
    • 2,643 Thanks
    NIGHTSHADE
    Well done
    October

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

321Posts Today

5,225Users online

Martin's Twitter