Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thanks Bubbs for asking.
    I am plodding on.
    My finances are not the best at the moment & I am having to pay the physio too.
    Worrying about falling at DS's graduation :eek:

Awww bless ya, that's not cheap:( Try not to worry about falling, do you not use a stick or anything?
    When is it?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • got2dothisnow
    Options
    You are all doing so well! I am finding it really motivational to keep reading your posts and hearing about your successes. I love how supportive everyone is of each other too - I always felt there was a lot of competition at group but it's not like that on here :)

Today's food diary:

Hecks x 2 (1)
    Richmond x 2 (5)
    L/O chilli and jacket (free)
    Homemade Beef madras & cauli rice (free)
    1/2 min nan bread (2.5)
    HEA milk
    HEB Finn crisp x6 (+ 2 L Cow light 2)
    Total =10.5
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Awww bless ya, that's not cheap:( Try not to worry about falling, do you not use a stick or anything?
    When is it?

I do use a stick. Sometimes two :(
    Next week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    got2dothisnow , we just plod on:rotfl::rotfl:
    You seem to be doing ok:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I do use a stick. Sometimes two :(
    Next week.

That's ok if it helps you.
    Like i say to one of my customers , just try and concentrate on your walking till you get where you need to go and don't worry about others:A if they are behind you tough! they will have to wait as we never know when it could be us x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    That's ok if it helps you.
    Like i say to one of my customers , just try and concentrate on your walking till you get where you need to go and don't worry about others:A if they are behind you tough! they will have to wait as we never know when it could be us x

Thanks Bubbs :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Evening all

Stoke - hope you're feeling better soon & hope you haven't been comfort eating lol.

LMCD - well done on your loss. I'd also recommend pinchofnom for some recipe ideas - I like their hunter's chicken.

Beanielou - as Bubbs said just go as fast as you can safely manage & everyone else can just wait.

Well didn't go running tonight but gave the dog a really long walk this evening as well as giving him a long walk this morning so I think I did enough exercise!

Had an Aldi curry tonight....and I enjoyed it lol.

Will try & get up and go running before work tomorrow.....but I wouldn't put too much money on it happening lol
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good to see you eavesdropping, Stoke. I hope things improve soon.

Wow, LMCD, that’s a fantastic loss. And another star loser, TG!

Are you sure there’s a burger in there, bubbs, lol? Good luck tomorrow. And I do fancy those fishcakes. It’s a pity there’s not a handy Morrison’s. Do you know the syns for those Sainsbury’s ones, beanie?

Just take your time at the graduation, beanie – and stay off the raspberry gin, lol, until later on!

Well, I’ve had a good day (just 3 ½ syns used), but I feel FAT!!!! I had lovely Firecracker Chicken form Pinch of Nom tonight; that was the ½ syn. Roll on tomorrow; I hope I can keep it up.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • OxfordGirl
    OxfordGirl Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 15 November 2018 at 8:22AM
    Options
    Morning all,

Amazing losses some of you have had, well done! :)

I'm reporting STS for this week, which is a miracle after the weekend I had, so I will take it and run :D

Will try to be very good this week as I really want to get to a new first number on the scales, only 1.5lb away, but as my losses are so slow probably not going to happen... one can only hope :)

My plan for today -

B - Overnight bran (1/2 HexB) with fruit
    L - Homemade butternut squash soup with 2 ryvitas (1/2 HexB)
    D - Not sure yet, probably steak with baby sweetcorn
    Snacks - Fruit

Hope everyone has a great day today!
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well yesterday ended up going off plan. Spent the evening in A&E with my daughter so dinner was a sandwich meal deal from the hospital shop.

However line drawn and back on it today.

Breakfast - bacon, egg, tomato and mushrooms
    Lunch - steak, cauliflower and asparagus (my iron is low)
    Dinner - stir fry
    Snacks - fruit and popcorn

HA - milk
    HB - ?
    Syns - popcorn. Not worked out how much yet
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income