Compers Challenge 2019

Comments

• Ok..think I have it..what if every 5 sites has the same prize so I am entering for one prize 5 per day just on different sites, or does that count as 1, I may have to go back and restart counting ?
    Compers challenge 27/70
    £1805/2018
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Ok..think I have it..what if every 5 sites has the same prize so I am entering for one prize 5 per day just on different sites, or does that count as 1, I may have to go back and restart counting ?

If you enter for one prize but it is over 5 different magazines that is still 5 comps as long as you only do that once a day :D
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • mansey wrote: »
    If you enter for one prize but it is over 5 different magazines that is still 5 comps as long as you only do that once a day :D
    :beer: Cool..I thought I had lost loads of entrys :DNice little win Some card making things for sil , she's lovely so I always try to make her happy with card making things.
    Off for oven Pizza , then check up on tommorrows early and crack on with EOM ..eek.
    Have a great evening all xx
    Compers challenge 27/70
    £1805/2018
  • Another crafty win, love it when Postie brings a suprise. A very thick knitting pattern book on how to knit birds, they are beautiful. Can't wait to get stuck in. And I am knocking it off my K challenge .Hope you are all well on sunshiney day x
    Compers challenge 27/70
    £1805/2018
  • I am currently doing Slimming World (lost 2 stone and have 9lb to go) but I think there is a conspiracy afoot! Last weekend I won a case of sharing crisps and this week I have won some Chocolate Biscuits with foxes. One needs to be strong :T
  • mansey
    Donnylover wrote: »
    I am currently doing Slimming World (lost 2 stone and have 9lb to go) but I think there is a conspiracy afoot! Last weekend I won a case of sharing crisps and this week I have won some Chocolate Biscuits with foxes. One needs to be strong :T

If you don't want them............;)
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • mansey
    I won a Dog Lead from Autotrader and sent the form to my hubby who also won one, so two nice new leads for my ladies :D
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,456 Forumite
    mansey wrote: »
    I won a Dog Lead from Autotrader and sent the form to my hubby who also won one, so two nice new leads for my ladies :D

They don't appear to be following the rules on this

Maximum of 1 cycle jackets, 1 dog leads and 1 backpack covers per household during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.

I have won two dogs leads and got both.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    2013yearofthehouse Posts: 3,060 Forumite
    edited 23 February 2019 at 5:19PM
    mansey wrote: »
    Moneybot wrote: »
    They don't appear to be following the rules on this

Maximum of 1 cycle jackets, 1 dog leads and 1 backpack covers per household during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.

I have won two dogs leads and got both.

Yes, I've seen several people win multiple leads and jackets (no backpack covers mentioned, but possibly some people with those too!), so I don't think they've stuck to the limit at all! Just too many numbers to deal with I guess...

Ironically I've not won anything from them (yet...still a little hope :D), but I have seen lots of posts and received thank you messages from people who have won (over 30 prizes between them I think), so that's been lovely and kept me happy :)
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    I won a jacket from the Auto trader competition. I will post this as a February win. Must also say how fast Auto trader where at posting out the prize.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure