Considering Getting Married Abroad

1235»

Comments

• I am unsure where you'd like to tie the knot, but we are due to get married at Walt Disney World in Florida in June of this year. (We live, breathe, sleep all things Disney). We got assigned a wedding planner and the entire wedding can be arranged/booked/organised remotely via email and phone call. Our planner is absolutely fantastic, I cannot fault her service and helpfulness so far. I don't feel one bit stressed which is an amazing feeling :) I'd highly recommend them! - They're also very inexpensive in comparison to what it costs in the UK nowadays.

My top priority for our wedding was for it to be in guaranteed heat, I cannot cope with the cold here in the UK at all. I know June is summer in the UK, but as I said I wanted complete guaranteed heat, so it made sense for us to do it abroad. Plus, at our favourite place in the whole world, swayed it for us! We're making the trip our honeymoon too!

At the end of the day, you must do what you want to do regardless of anyone else (including family) - its your day! Life is too short!
  • I think it is great idea but it is very expensive for me. I would like to be surrounded by my family and friends on that special day but they won`t come abroad anyway. Moreover my granny is sick and she is afraid of planes;) But still if I choose, I would have a wedding at some exotic country. Right now I have a check list and simply follow it to have some spare time for meditation because it is very exhausted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure