We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Holiday Win - 2 FREE Spaces

Hi,

Need some advise and not sure if this is allowed. I won a holiday to Portugal with Telegraph which is for 4 people, as a lone parent with 1 child I having asked all my friends and family and can't find anyone to go with mainly as we will be going in term time due to my childs needs.

Its 2 seperate rooms in the hotels and is a very nice portugal tour, 3 places, can I advertise on here to see if anyone can join us?

I would prefer another single mum with a child so they have a friend to play with and we are in Colchester so would be good to be close by so we can meet up.

What do people think? thanks
Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,

Comments

• I think that is a lovely thought to want to share a holiday. Hope you can find someone else to go with,otherwise enjoy it. I have family in the Sudbury area,but alas,none with small children!!!
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Local gingerbread group or mother and baby group ?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,100
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    Local refuge? Or underpaid NHS person?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Congratulations on your win - well done!
  • well done on your win, not sure if you can advertise it here but it may be worth giving a few extra details such as when ur going and how old your child is.
  • Congratulations on your win - well done!

hope you found someone to go with :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport