Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry evening all :D
    Good luck Beanie :D
    Well done to the losers
    Mug Cake
    Mug Cake
    Syn Free (depending on what you add)

Ingredients:

40g porridge oats - blitzed (or 20g if you only want to use half your HEXB)
    1 egg
    2 tablespoons of fat free yoghurt
    1 teaspoon of flavouring of your choice
    Pinch of baking powder

Method:

Blitz porridge oats and mix well with all other ingredients in a mug.

Pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes depending on your microwave power.

Turn mug upside down onto a plate and serve with your choice of toppings.
    mug-cake.png
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Sorry evening all :D
    Good luck Beanie :D
    Well done to the losers
    Mug Cake
    Mug Cake
    Syn Free (depending on what you add)

Ingredients:

40g porridge oats - blitzed (or 20g if you only want to use half your HEXB)
    1 egg
    2 tablespoons of fat free yoghurt
    1 teaspoon of flavouring of your choice
    Pinch of baking powder

Method:

Blitz porridge oats and mix well with all other ingredients in a mug.

Pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes depending on your microwave power.

Turn mug upside down onto a plate and serve with your choice of toppings.
    mug-cake.png

Thanks for that Bubbs, will be something different to try.

Well WI was more than a bit on the quiet side. There is a young girl lacking in confidence who, like me, has been struggling to hit the 4st mark. She comes to be weighed between the two sessions so she doesn't have to meet any of the other members but is quite happy to chat with me as we are at same loss. She was weighed just before me and was over the moon to reach the 4 st, I was thrilled for her as was our consultant, then I had to get on scales, was gobsmacked to have a -1lb, which took me over the 4 st, two 4st losses on the trot, how exciting was that:T

One happy girlie!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

Well WI was more than a bit on the quiet side. There is a young girl lacking in confidence who, like me, has been struggling to hit the 4st mark. She comes to be weighed between the two sessions so she doesn't have to meet any of the other members but is quite happy to chat with me as we are at same loss. She was weighed just before me and was over the moon to reach the 4 st, I was thrilled for her as was our consultant, then I had to get on scales, was gobsmacked to have a -1lb, which took me over the 4 st, two 4st losses on the trot, how exciting was that:T

One happy girlie!

:T:T:T well done to both of you, its good she will talk to you but sad she doesn't get anything from the group :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Well done GTQ. Brilliant weight loss.

Thanks Bubbs for the recipe but think I'll stick with the baked oats as don't need to worry about using a microwave, although it's a possibility for when I'm away in the caravan!

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper

One happy girlie!
    Great result :j :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    I lost 4 1/2 tonight :j :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    I lost 4 1/2 tonight :j :j :j :j

Wow! beanie . You're amazing!:T:T:T

Are you back in target now?
  • beanielou
    maman wrote: »
    Wow! beanie . You're amazing!:T:T:T

Are you back in target now?

Yes :) & dident have to pay :j :j

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good for you, Kathryn. You are managing so well.

Well done, LMCD and Gtq. And, beanie – Wow!

Take care, Stoke.

Still not got to grips with my new routine yet, so yesterday was disastrous as far as eating goes. Silly me. Not a whole lot better today, but better. Out for lunch tomorrow, so we’ll see how things go.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    Enjoy your lunch greentiger :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure