Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,733Posts
    • 42,979Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 105
    • molerat
    • By molerat 11th Mar 19, 5:16 PM
    • 20,394 Posts
    • 14,695 Thanks
    molerat
    The ones I have were listed last week but have just dropped off the list.
    Last edited by molerat; 11-03-2019 at 5:20 PM.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • pallyman
    • By pallyman 11th Mar 19, 8:37 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pallyman
    In one week
    Originally posted by beanielou
    Yes ,4 or 5 a week is my norm for posting but do get 6 on occasions and seem to get a lot more parcels and cubes also for booking in now as well so if not in mans another trip to the sorting officelol
    • molerat
    • By molerat 12th Mar 19, 11:32 PM
    • 20,394 Posts
    • 14,695 Thanks
    molerat
    From an earlier post
    You lot backing out obviously is having an effect. This week is my last and just received a message asking if I would do another 6 months.
    Originally posted by molerat
    I then had a message that said
    Your postings would continue as normal and there would be no starter process.
    Guess where my first two items are going and guess the smart code

Although it is only one week and normal items are listed for a couple of weeks later.
    Last edited by molerat; 12-03-2019 at 11:35 PM.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 13th Mar 19, 6:09 PM
    • 2,191 Posts
    • 2,421 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

I had a your six months is up message then this :Your postings would continue as normal and there would be no starter process. Aren't that many panellists in my area.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• liviboy
    • By liviboy 14th Mar 19, 10:31 AM
    • 477 Posts
    • 174 Thanks
    liviboy
    Well, I'm still not being invited to any of the ad hoc surveys for some reason but after having my fair share of cubes, had my first medium parcel ever to post this week.

Despite during the survey for ages, I've never had to send or receive one before - in that sense, I seem to have been luckier(?) than others here though missing out on the vouchers.

So I went to the post office and at the counter they put it through as a small parcel instead! Still first class though so who knows when it will arrive.. I just hope the receiver isn't charged anything.

On a related note, if you receive an item with an APL on, I always say it's been postmarked as the label includes the date it was printed, and I have never seen one which has been franked. Do others also do this?
    Originally posted by gt94sss2
    If the parcel is mis-priced by the post office (and it has a Horizon label as opposed to stamps) then I believe it is the post office who is charged the excess postage as opposed to the receiver.

This was what I was told by a postie a year or so ago when I received a parcel that had been sent as a large letter.
    • joeyjimbles
    • By joeyjimbles 15th Mar 19, 1:17 PM
    • 1,777 Posts
    • 9,734 Thanks
    joeyjimbles
    Just got a correctly delivered survey invitation - might be worth checking your accounts
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Mar 19, 1:37 PM
    • 18,562 Posts
    • 47,123 Thanks
    elsien
    Yay, finally got one after weeks of missing them.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 15th Mar 19, 1:40 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 1,787 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Just got a correctly delivered survey invitation - might be worth checking your accounts
    Originally posted by joeyjimbles

Me too and was lucky to get it, also got invited back on the posting panel in April after being rested.
    OnePoll = 40.00 11/3/16 - 40 28/12/17
    25.00 11/10/18
    Pureprofile = 22.50
    PanelOpinion = 10.59 4.1.19
    • D32
    • By D32 15th Mar 19, 4:41 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    D32
    Had a message today asking if I’m available to log some additional survey items for two weeks in April with a QTL tracker in....? (I’m currently resting from the main panel....) anyone else had this? Been on the panel for 4 years and haven’t heard of it?? What’s involved? Do they send any incentives as part of it?
    I’ve accepted anyway just curious....thanks
    • lawrend
    • By lawrend 16th Mar 19, 7:57 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    lawrend
    I have just finished doing this.
    No idea if you get anything extra. for doing it.
    It was one letter Monday to Friday for two weeks.
    You complete a piece of paper with the time and reference number, add this and an envelope into the main envelope and post it. Nothing to complete online.

My post box times have changes to mornings, so I was thinking it was something to do with that, but was sure.
    • ChotaPeg
    • By ChotaPeg 16th Mar 19, 11:09 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    ChotaPeg
    Just wanted to say thank you for prompting me to check whether I'd received all the LTS vouchers I'm due.... Received the reward for a Feb stint this morning, but realised I'd not received the reward for a Dec / Jan stint. I've messaged TNS this morning to query.
    From reading previous posters' messages, I get the feeling something went awry with sending out rewards late Jan / early Feb.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 19th Mar 19, 11:47 AM
    • 20,394 Posts
    • 14,695 Thanks
    molerat
    After being asked to continue
    Guess where my first two items are going and guess the smart code

Although it is only one week and normal items are listed for a couple of weeks later.
    Originally posted by molerat
    And another 2 training items for next week have appeared on my list this morning. So much for "no starter process". Perhaps I will be getting a "first live pack" with presentation stamps.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,102Posts Today

6,666Users online

Martin's Twitter