6 Years later is nearly here

Options
6 years ago on the 16th October 2018 my life changed for the best - I went bankrupt. Now with less than 3 weeks to go I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am so looking forward to this day coming.
Just need to understand 1 thing, I regular have access to my credit file and my next report is due on the 28th October, with regards to financial aspect, will everything drop off my file on the 16th October so for example (Not saying I am) but if I was to look at financial products on the 17th October 2018 the bankruptcy side of things would not appear on my report if any application searches are carried out.

I am so looking forward to the 16th October 2018 :j :rotfl: :beer:

Comments

• Craig1981
    Options
    morning
    yes, things will start to drop off after 6 years, but not necessarily the on 6 years and 1 day
    could take a month or two for everything to update

whats another month after 6 years?

check all three free CRAs - Noddle, Clearscore and MSE Club
  • Potbellypig
    Options
    iosullivan wrote: »
    6 years ago on the 16th October 2018 my life changed for the best - I went bankrupt. Now with less than 3 weeks to go I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am so looking forward to this day coming.
    Just need to understand 1 thing, I regular have access to my credit file and my next report is due on the 28th October, with regards to financial aspect, will everything drop off my file on the 16th October so for example (Not saying I am) but if I was to look at financial products on the 17th October 2018 the bankruptcy side of things would not appear on my report if any application searches are carried out.

I am so looking forward to the 16th October 2018 :j :rotfl: :beer:

Not to the day, necessarily. Just check your 3 main reports and you'll see for yourself. You may also find that it drops off different reports earlier than the 6 years too. I had my bankruptcy drop off 1 into the 5 year stretch and the last one was a month after the 6 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure