Options

Comments

• realaledrinker
    Options
    I'm with Steve on this.
    Ethical moneysaver
  • tempus_fugit
    Options
    I ordered card readers on Monday and nothing has arrived yet. Does it normally take this long for them to arrive?
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
  • northwalesd
    northwalesd Posts: 1,167 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I ordered card readers on Monday and nothing has arrived yet. Does it normally take this long for them to arrive?

Mine took in excess of a week.
  • tempus_fugit
    Options
    Mine took in excess of a week.
    OK, thanks. I'll sit tight then. :)
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
  • Holmesy999
    Options
    Hi - I have two bank accounts I want to switch in, but I want to get two x £125.
    I have just done the switch for one of them, so should I wait a few days until I am in the Natwest system before I switch the second account, or should I switch it in now as another new customer?
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Holmesy999 wrote: »
    Hi - I have two bank accounts I want to switch in, but I want to get two x £125.
    I have just done the switch for one of them, so should I wait a few days until I am in the Natwest system before I switch the second account, or should I switch it in now as another new customer?
    Did you read the switch T&Cs?
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas Posts: 630 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I ordered Monday week ago (22/1) and ours only arrived yesterday.
  • adindas
    adindas Posts: 6,813 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Holmesy999 wrote: »

If it was allowed to switch more than one account and got another £125 incentive people on this thread would have done that. Some people on this thread have multiple accounts for this purpose ready to be switched at anytime.
  • tebthereb
    Options
    tebthereb wrote: »
    This has always been my view too but I am a bit surprised when applying for the switch to be given the option of "Current Account" or "Savings Account (Excluding ISA and FRB)" as my existing account.

Anyone tried the latter option and had any luck?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I had a quick search but found nothing.

Did anyone have any thoughts on this? Anyone tried switching a savings account with this?
  • Steve_xx
    Steve_xx Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tebthereb wrote: »
    Did anyone have any thoughts on this? Anyone tried switching a savings account with this?

The terms if this offer state:

AND before 16 March 2018 you:

complete a full switch of a non-NatWest account to your eligible account using the Current Account Switch Service; deposit £1,500 into your eligible account; and; log into our online or mobile banking service.

So the question would be: can I switch a non current account, using the Current Account Switch Service? I guess that the answer would be that it's not possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure