Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Im new to the correctly delivered mail....not too sure what i record...any one give a basic guide to what i do?
    Thanks xx
  • es5595
    es5595 Posts: 380 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    When multiple items are received on one day it would be great if you didn't have to fill in the time on each individual one.

And yes, I had two boxes this week too!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Justme1977 wrote: »
    Im new to the correctly delivered mail....not too sure what i record...any one give a basic guide to what i do?
    Thanks xx
    A Correctly Delivered blue button will appear on the website underneath the Resolve Queries button a few days before you are due to start the survey. You click on this and then select which date you are entering data for. All you then need to do is record each day how many items of correctly addressed mail (not unaddressed items such as leaflets) you receive at your address - and yes you do include items received from other survey panellists. This includes letters, packets and parcels delivered by Royal Mail only, not couriers or other mail carriers. You will then be asked if you received any incorrectly addressed items and, if you did, you will need to fill in some details. If you did not then you enter a zero in the box and move on to the next section which asks you about "doorstepped" items - these are any items left by the postman outside your property, including items left in any safe place you have agreed in advance with your postman. Enter zero in each box if there are no doorstepped items or record them in the appropriate section of the form - its pretty self explanatory. Make sure you visit the website each day from Mon-Sat to record your received items - if you get no mail on a particular day then just enter zero in the items received box.
    2020 Wins:
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Back on panel after leaving in October. Had a package to send before last collection, seems the box outside my PO has been changed from 5:30 to 5:00. Has all all times changed since my last shift?
    GONE ENGLAND
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Back on panel after leaving in October. Had a package to send before last collection, seems the box outside my PO has been changed from 5:30 to 5:00. Has all all times changed since my last shift?

Box specific!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

Box times are always set locally
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good to see we are all getting a pay rise!
  • MABLE wrote: »
    Good to see we are all getting a pay rise!

36p/month ....................
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    es5595 wrote: »
    When multiple items are received on one day it would be great if you didn't have to fill in the time on each individual one.
    Does anywhere still get multiple deliveries in oneday (what used to be called first and second posts)? I haven't seen that this century.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Does anywhere still get multiple deliveries in oneday (what used to be called first and second posts)? I haven't seen that this century.
    The poster is referring to receiving multiple items in one post and the way you have to state the day and time each item is received rather than post received today at xx.xx and then log each item.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure