PPI and redcats (la redoute)

has anyone had any joy claiming back PPI from Redcats?????

i was told there was a dominic littlewood programme on tv about redcats and the fact they didnt reply to anyone. missed it!!!!

Comments

• katiebbb
    katiebbb Posts: 21 Forumite
    Yes! All done and dusted within 3 days. One eMail saying never asked for cover and they sent me an offer the very next day for all premiums + interest. They didnt record calls so have no evidence to suugest i agreed to it - easy peasy!!
  • sandraroffey
    sandraroffey Posts: 1,358 Forumite
    wow. their attitude has changed!!!!!!! here i go then!!!! thanks very much.xx
  • I emailed them on Thursday regarding a Vertbaudet account where "total cover" has been added without my request and received an email the next day to say they would look into it.

Fingers crossed its dealt wth quickly!
  • I emailed them on Thursday regarding a Vertbaudet account where "total cover" has been added without my request and received an email the next day to say they would look into it.

Fingers crossed its dealt wth quickly!

I also have a claim to make - can you let me know the email address to use to contact Redcats as I can't seem to find one

Good luck with the claim
  • katiebbb wrote: »
    Yes! All done and dusted within 3 days. One eMail saying never asked for cover and they sent me an offer the very next day for all premiums + interest. They didnt record calls so have no evidence to suugest i agreed to it - easy peasy!!

Hiya... is there a particular email address you used or just their general one? If it was a specific one would you mind sending me it in a PM? Is that ok? Sorry if it's cheeky, I don't mean to be!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hiya... is there a particular email address you used or just their general one? If it was a specific one would you mind sending me it in a PM? Is that ok? Sorry if it's cheeky, I don't mean to be!
    Katiebbb last logged into this site in December 2011.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=1560424

This thread is from June 2011.

I don't think you'll be getting any more replies or PMs...
  • bengal-stripe
    bengal-stripe Posts: 3,349 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hiya... is there a particular email address you used or just their general one? If it was a specific one would you mind sending me it in a PM?

katiebbb is not likely to see your message.

The last time she visited the forum is over two years ago.
    Last Activity: 03-12-2011 10:10 AM
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I don't know how these old posts get dragged up.

Best start a new thread, and yoo don't make a claim, you register a complaint.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    McKneff wrote: »
    I don't know how these old posts get dragged up.
    Search function of the forum, unfortunately people don't read the dates before replying to them.
  • Katiebbb last logged into this site in December 2011.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=1560424

This thread is from June 2011.

I don't think you'll be getting any more replies or PMs...
    Yeah I realised that after I'd posted... pays to pay attention huh? :embarasse
    Complaint form off in the post thanks to the very helpful address list http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1619943
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure