Domino's Vouchers Discussion

Comments

• Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    phia2000 wrote: »
    that i understand but thought it was worth a try as it was not my fault that their postcode finder doesnt do its job lol but the manager had no need to be so snappy and rude. he could have been polite about it like i was and saying that the first man i spoke to could have asked him first to save me wasting my time

Without saying its your fault. A lot of rude customers complaining very badly would result in this. I would have quite happily given the offer if the customer had been nice. Thats me anyway. Your store could be different.

If your postcode does not work it would be worthwile contacting Tech Support:

http://www.dominos.co.uk/about/orderproblems.aspx
  • x__Indigo_x
    x__Indigo_x Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    25% off £20 or more spend at dominos STUBEANS at checkout
    I am a full time Benefit and Money Adviser for a leading non profit charity and I LOVE my job <3
    Comments posted on this forum do not reflect the views of my employer :)

Please note forum police I suffer from dyslexia so my spelling and grammar can be dreadful- sorry but I cant help it!
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I ordered a dominos pizza and a single chicken strippers on-line on Monday and ticked the free chicken strippers box - but this was a con - only one chicken strippers arrived with the pizza !!
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just got the newsletter so thought i'd look at the dominos deal mentioned (50% off orders over £30) but can't see it anywhere on website. Added items to checkout and money not taken off then. Also tried 5 different dominos and it didn't work on any of them. Am I missing a code or something or is it limited to a few participating stores?
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • greytroot
    greytroot Posts: 619 Forumite
    exact same for me no matter what combination etc still no automatic 50% deduction>!????
    You cant take the trousers off an elephant!
  • Lokolo
    edited 21 October 2009 at 2:15PM
    Just got the newsletter so thought i'd look at the dominos deal mentioned (50% off orders over £30) but can't see it anywhere on website. Added items to checkout and money not taken off then. Also tried 5 different dominos and it didn't work on any of them. Am I missing a code or something or is it limited to a few participating stores?

Ring up and ask....?

The newsletter is email one or leaflet one? If leaflet, you ring up, you can't do it online. This is to stop people ordering £30 every week as technically you are meant to hand your voucher over to the driver, most don't take it though.
  • Lokolo
    edited 21 October 2009 at 2:13PM
    21Twinkle wrote: »
    I ordered a dominos pizza and a single chicken strippers on-line on Monday and ticked the free chicken strippers box - but this was a con - only one chicken strippers arrived with the pizza !!

You should get confirmation email with your order, does it say on there? Sometimes there are problems with orders when there are get free stuff. Its hard to explain but when your order comes through it will say 1x Strippers, 1x Strippers rather than 2x Strippers, so a lot of workers think that mishit the keyboard and didn't confirm the 1x Strippers, when they did its just because there are 2 of the 1x Strippers, so confirm it even though didn't.

If it is confirmed in your email of your order, its on their screen and on your receipt*, you can phone up and get them free next time or something.

* On one of the pizzas it will have a receipt at the front with what sides you have ordered. They will be coded but you can tell what they are.
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lokolo wrote: »
    Ring up and ask....?

my local isn't open until 4pm so can't yet - and half the time they aren't even aware of the online offers :rolleyes:
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • Lokolo
    my local isn't open until 4pm so can't yet - and half the time they aren't even aware of the online offers :rolleyes:

Sorry I did just edit my post!

Was the offer in email then?

And its worth asking anyway, you may get a nice person who will say yes!

But yeh the managers are never aware of online promotions, but if you get someone who is dedicated to the job and look, they will know about them and may do it anyway. But be nice. I would never give it to argumentative a-holes. ;)
  • mandy12
    mandy12 Posts: 44 Forumite
    it's from mon 26th oct

Notes: Order over £30 online from Mon 26 Oct and get 50% off. If you're struggling to get your order over £30, bump it up with dips (39p each).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure