No Eid Graphic; my apologies

Hi

As you will see we had a Diwali graphic, and today is Eid, but I'm afraid there won't be an Eid graphic. This is primarily due to my ignorance.

I had plotted the festival dates and had Eid as being in late December (according to the sources I looked at - as you'll see from the 'when festivals are discussion I started on the board'). What I didnt know is there were two Eids and one is now, (though I think I'm right in saying the main one is late December).

Unfortunately it takes time to built a graphic (if you don't know what I'm talking about it's the site graphic at the top left of the page) and 24 hours to propagate it (ie we can change the image but the web servers don't see it for about a day). All this means there is no time to get one made and done in time for this Eid

The next graphic up is the 'clocks going back' one

Sorry

And happy Eid day to all who celebrate

Martin

martin
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport