Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Nerd diapered within 30 minutes! !!! How many were available, 3 ???!!! now back again lol

I haven't a clue what you are talking about:rotfl:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Fairy original washing up liquid 500ml works out at 75p in Waitrose with my picks and gj.
  • zippydooda
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    I've given away over £100 but I need nothing and am not prepared to travel all over the county to use them:rotfl:

It has been very quiet in the car park anyway so I thought I would give asda a rest from me.:D

I have so many wombles. I've resorted to buying coal for next year. I have 15 bags of £4 coal. I must be the only one still buying it. Lol
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MKS wrote: »
    First thing that I thought of was Let it go, let it go.........:o DGD loves that song.

Did you see that Kipling are on sale at vp from tomorrow morning? Saw it and thought of you. x

:D:D Yes - alarm set
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• zippydooda
    MKS wrote: »
    That just about sums it up for the self employed, mrsmac.

It was a CHOICE. Made. So less ni to pay. Love to be corrected. I'd like to add. I also made that choice. But regret it now. Although I think my employer made me do it. To stay in works pension.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

3 x white microfibre tea towels in Ts for 63p - I have photo somewhere soon ish....
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    zippydooda wrote: »
    It was a CHOICE. Made. So less ni to pay. Love to be corrected. I'd like to add. I also made that choice. But regret it now. Although I think my employer made me do it. To stay in works pension.

I wasn't griping over it, zippy. It was my choice. Are you saying that you are in the works pension? If so, you are a very lucky zippy. :beer:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »

DH thinks that too although has no real recollection of it

He was genuinely disappointed as he thought he would get about £150 but I don't think we were savvy enough to understand what it would have meant back then so what we did not pay in we don't get back Certainly no disagreement from me

Fortunately we are in a reasonable position just now and with my elite shopping it is fine
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    afternoon gang
    hugs to all that are in need xx
    not in such a good place myself at the mo but onward we go....
    Received another recorded delivery letter from work to say that my sick pay will end soon, does anyone know what to do next as OH is self employed and still sick but we haven't been doing anything with the sick notes .
    It means that we will have NO income soon so a scary thought......any ideas ???
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    wendyak wrote: »
    afternoon gang
    hugs to all that are in need xx
    not in such a good place myself at the mo but onward we go....
    Received another recorded delivery letter from work to say that my sick pay will end soon, does anyone know what to do next as OH is self employed and still sick but we haven't been doing anything with the sick notes .
    It means that we will have NO income soon so a scary thought......any ideas ???
    Only thing I can think of is looking into JSA or ESA.
    Hope some others will come along with more ideas or info.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure