Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 25th May 19, 1:34 PM
    • 14,302Posts
    • 38,233Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's 25% off Tu clothing 28th May to 3rd June
    • 25th May 19, 1:34 PM
    Sainsbury's 25% off Tu clothing 28th May to 3rd June 25th May 19 at 1:34 PM
    Starts on 28th May until 3rd June - 25% off all shoes, accessories, men's and women's clothing, baby, kids, socks, underwear, school uniform etc including any sale items.

Instore and online.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • deely
    • By deely 25th May 19, 3:15 PM
    • 367 Posts
    • 295 Thanks
    deely
    • 25th May 19, 3:15 PM
    • 25th May 19, 3:15 PM
    I believe it's already started online
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th May 19, 4:13 AM
    • 14,089 Posts
    • 43,610 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 26th May 19, 4:13 AM
    • 26th May 19, 4:13 AM
    I believe it's already started online
    Originally posted by deely
    Thanks, yes it has.

Exclusive early access online. Offer available in store from 28th May. Selected brands excluded.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 26th May 19, 4:25 AM
    • 10,853 Posts
    • 17,117 Thanks
    worried jim
    • 26th May 19, 4:25 AM
    • 26th May 19, 4:25 AM
    I've never bought clothes in Sainsbury's before but just had a look at the men's range and it's the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen! They couldn't give that awful stuff away. Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners? I suspect the buying team have all (quite rightly) had the sack. 25% off? If it were 100% off it would still remain on the shelves, at least they haven't got to worry about shop lifters, even smack heads wouldn't been seen wearing that stuff, communist jackets etc. Appalling.
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
    • moonshine
    • By moonshine 26th May 19, 7:08 AM
    • 746 Posts
    • 1,383 Thanks
    moonshine
    • 26th May 19, 7:08 AM
    • 26th May 19, 7:08 AM
    thank you for the heads up. I've had my eye on something for a couple of weeks and was waiting (hoping!) that this would come around soon.
    • deely
    • By deely 26th May 19, 9:18 AM
    • 367 Posts
    • 295 Thanks
    deely
    • 26th May 19, 9:18 AM
    • 26th May 19, 9:18 AM
    I've never bought clothes in Sainsbury's before but just had a look at the men's range and it's the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen! They couldn't give that awful stuff away. Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners? I suspect the buying team have all (quite rightly) had the sack. 25% off? If it were 100% off it would still remain on the shelves, at least they haven't got to worry about shop lifters, even smack heads wouldn't been seen wearing that stuff, communist jackets etc. Appalling.
    Originally posted by worried jim
    style, like a lot of things is subjective but I believe you're looking at the Graduate Week section that appears to be about showcasing young fashion students designs.
    If you had looked at their standard ranges you might find more to your liking, like shirts, shorts etc
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 26th May 19, 10:15 AM
    • 10,853 Posts
    • 17,117 Thanks
    worried jim
    • 26th May 19, 10:15 AM
    • 26th May 19, 10:15 AM
    style, like a lot of things is subjective but I believe you're looking at the Graduate Week section that appears to be about showcasing young fashion students designs.
    If you had looked at their standard ranges you might find more to your liking, like shirts, shorts etc
    Originally posted by deely
    Phew! Lets hope these graduates can change careers sharpish as fashion clearly isn't for them or Sainsburys.
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 26th May 19, 3:31 PM
    • 30,995 Posts
    • 64,821 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 26th May 19, 3:31 PM
    • 26th May 19, 3:31 PM
    Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners?
    Originally posted by worried jim
    I worked like a charm on Eileen
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 29th May 19, 7:24 AM
    • 4,016 Posts
    • 39,504 Thanks
    curl girl
    • 29th May 19, 7:24 AM
    • 29th May 19, 7:24 AM
    I worked like a charm on Eileen
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 3rd Jun 19, 7:39 AM
    • 4,016 Posts
    • 39,504 Thanks
    curl girl
    Lots of items reduced lower than half price in some stores then a further 25% off.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

640Posts Today

6,096Users online

Martin's Twitter