Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Sal :A

Thankyou so much Marigold. Moved to tears xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi marigold
    Nice to see you here, when was the hoverboard ?we was on about it the other day , i said 2 yrs ago but not sure
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Bless you marigold :A

What a lovely memory for us of sal :A

I'm joining you cjj...
  • Thanks so much! I’m not sure if this is the photo Sal posted 2 years ago, but I thought it would bring a smile.
  • mhoc wrote: »
    If anyone has a COS balance just south of twenty pounds and is wondering in the direction of Sainsbobs 2 things are worth considering for cashback

Moma bircher muesli wild berry or raspberry 70p with 50p cashback - up to 5 of each so 20p each - eg £7 outlay with £5 return
    Little dish x 2 macaroni cheese or beans 75p each total outlay £1.50 with £1.25 return - good for foodbanks

Or you could just wait til the next freebie comes along in the next few days rather than spend real money on things and you don't really want or need ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Thanks so much! I’m not sure if this is the photo Sal posted 2 years ago, but I thought it would bring a smile.

It was and we all have very fond memories of it. :)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning :D

strange question for first thing in the morning. Are there any justifications on filming children on dash cams? I mean if I was stood outside a park with a hand held camera filming kids I would be carted away - but if you park outside a kids playground and film them on a dash cam is that ok? I'm looking into a safeguarding issue lol Also with dash cams can they be left on to record 24/7 regardless of where they are parked? I've been on google for a while and am struggling to find information!!

I am sure you would not get carted away.... but you may have official people knocking on your door to find out why.
  • 22 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Waitros

5x McVitie's Family Circle (670g) £12.50 £3.75
    10x McVitie's Victoria Carton (600g) £40.00 £10.00
    This was a c & c for today:T

I'm very pleased
  • But it's not avilable on Waitrose my supermarket but still compared
  • Tinyshoes
    I thought of sal yesterday when I found the womble, not checked it yet, still in the car as not ventured outside today with Dylan blowing about, lost all our tv channels as if hour ago :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure