Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,864
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I might get away with chow mein but not the others
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    2lb off for me this week - delighted as I have broken the next stone 'barrier' in time for my holiday next week. I have had proper fish and chips today,though and really enjoyed them! So I've a note for next week, Shala. I hope to make some sensible choices whilst away but won't be beating myself up about the not so sensible ones!

Not sure what we'll be eating over the next few days as I'll be using up what I've got in - anything left over will be off loaded to eldest DD who always appreciates Mum's food bank.

Congrats to all the losers, especially those who've struggled, commiserations to those still trying.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,485
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    Ain't no stopping me now, I'm on the Move ! Yeh! At long last...
    Shala put me down for 2 lb LOSS looks like I am moving at last But. I 'm not speaking too soon as anythig can happen

My menu for Saturday ...

Breakfast...special K a/b strawberries raspberries.

Lunch.. cheese A and egg on toast clementine x 2

Dinner, steak B s/w wedges tomatoes mushrooms beetroot.

Extra f f yoghurt, 2 crispbread /butter 5 syns pkt crisps 5 syns.
    10 syns..

First of all a massive Well Done on a fantastic loss Wiz

However your plan for tomorrow you have forgotten to syn the toast, which you need to do as you have Cereal for HEB1 and steak for HEB2!

That means you'll be having 16 syns not 10. If it was me I think I'd forget about the crisps and save 5 syns!

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,494
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Why is all free food a risk, i eat tonnes of it:o

It's because the SW EE plan is designed around at least a third of Speed food. So if you have a meal that's all free food you're potentially cutting down your Speed food intake.

tweets obviously has loads at lunchtime (for some weird reason babycorn is Speed but kernels aren't) and as she's at target that should be fine to maintain.

When you're trying to lose the one third Speed is really important.

I know many consultants say it's free and 'fill your boot's' but to me that's not logical. IMO if you have a third of Speed food at each meal but have loads of free food in between you're cutting down the proportion of Speed.

Don't mean to be preachy :o but honestly Speed and planning are the answers to weightloss. :D
  • maman
    Forumite
    Well done esmy . It's great to be at your lowest weight before a holiday. That's my plan and I have 3 weeks to go.:)
  • maman
    Forumite
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Just saw the score greentiger . That's dreadful. Snatched away with minutes to go.
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    esmy wrote: »
    2lb off for me this week - delighted as I have broken the next stone 'barrier' in time for my holiday next week. I have had proper fish and chips today,though and really enjoyed them! So I've a note for next week, Shala. I hope to make some sensible choices whilst away but won't be beating myself up about the not so sensible ones!

Not sure what we'll be eating over the next few days as I'll be using up what I've got in - anything left over will be off loaded to eldest DD who always appreciates Mum's food bank.

Congrats to all the losers, especially those who've struggled, commiserations to those still trying.
    :T:T:T:T:T:T well done
    maman wrote: »
    It's because the SW EE plan is designed around at least a third of Speed food. So if you have a meal that's all free food you're potentially cutting down your Speed food intake.

tweets obviously has loads at lunchtime (for some weird reason babycorn is Speed but kernels aren't) and as she's at target that should be fine to maintain.

When you're trying to lose the one third Speed is really important.

I know many consultants say it's free and 'fill your boot's' but to me that's not logical. IMO if you have a third of Speed food at each meal but have loads of free food in between you're cutting down the proportion of Speed.

Don't mean to be preachy :o but honestly Speed and planning are the answers to weightloss. :D

I very rarely have anything between meals, but for instance tonight i had a few sw chips, sw chicken curry filled with onions and mushrooms and 1 1/2 rottis, for afters i had strawbwerries/pear/raspberries in a dish with muller ff yog poured over so is that a no no? as that is a typical day's tea minus sw chips, dont have carbs like pot,rice or pasta
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    I very rarely have anything between meals, but for instance tonight i had a few sw chips, sw chicken curry filled with onions and mushrooms and 1 1/2 rottis, for afters i had strawbwerries/pear/raspberries in a dish with muller ff yog poured over so is that a no no? as that is a typical day's tea minus sw chips, dont have carbs like pot,rice or pasta
    That's fine bubbs . You've had an on plan balanced meal with plenty of Speed with the fruit and veg. As you aren't snacking on free food in between you're keeping that balance. No problem. :D
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    That's fine bubbs . You've had an on plan balanced meal with plenty of Speed with the fruit and veg. As you aren't snacking on free food in between you're keeping that balance. No problem. :D

Phewww , thanks, appreciate everyones help:T:T
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,401
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just home.
    Gutless! Gutted! Nuff said.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing