Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Evening all hope the elite are all well. Hugs to the poorly or those low in spirits xx

I had an interesting day, but no laughing. First thing this morning there was a rescue helicopter and life boat searching out the front helicopter was very low and loud for nearly an hour. Ended up with head ache. Turns out they where looking for someone in the water that turned out to be balloons.
    Then I realised I have hospital appointment for tomorrow for gynaecological
    But had not had my scan through which I need first. Phoned and lady said s she just found request on her desk but has been of sick, so I it had been there for 2 weeks marked urgent. :mad: put me through to ultra sound who said it happens a lot she would see what she could do and ring back.
    So went out to get post while waiting dd had got us a new fancy box, I had forgot keys so remembered ds2 saying he puts his hand in top to get post. I did the same now he is very slim and let's say I am a bit more cuddly. Yep you guessed I got my hand stuck:eek::o then phone rings I get it from pocket it's hospital can I get there at 2.00.of course says I not mentioning I am at home alone, don't drive and stuck to a post box:rotfl:. Phoned oh Help me, luckily he was only at stables. He came home after laughing managed to take top of box and get arm out and took me to Bangor. So at least they will have the scan for appointment tomorrow. :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    TM any good for DD
    6 pack Champagne Flutes £7.50 / Fine China Mug £1.50 / 3 Measuring Jugs £3 & more @ Marks & Spencer
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Good thing you had your phone in your pocket, Rhosy!

Hope all goes well tomorrow. x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs
    from hotdeals
    4 stack butterfly mugs was £6 now £2 instore @ Asda
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • sorry, how do you get this pizza?

Go to Dr Oetker on FB, private message them saying "discover more", there will then be a conversation at the end of which you will get a link saying claim free pizza.

Bear in mind that with other things on the net you can go back to the original form if you press the back arrow.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Evening all hope the elite are all well. Hugs to the poorly or those low in spirits xx

I had an interesting day, but no laughing. First thing this morning there was a rescue helicopter and life boat searching out the front helicopter was very low and loud for nearly an hour. Ended up with head ache. Turns out they where looking for someone in the water that turned out to be balloons.
    But had not had my scan through which I need first. Phoned and lady said s she just found request on her desk but has been of sick, so I it had been there for 2 weeks marked urgent. :mad: put me through to ultra sound who said it happens a lot she would see what she could do and ring back.
    So went out to get post while waiting dd had got us a new fancy box, I had forgot keys so remembered ds2 saying he puts his hand in top to get post. I did the same now he is very slim and let's say I am a bit more cuddly. Yep you guessed I got my hand stuck:eek::o then phone rings I get it from pocket it's hospital can I get there at 2.00.of course says I not mentioning I am at home alone, don't drive and stuck to a post box:rotfl:. Phoned oh Help me, luckily he was only at stables. He came home after laughing managed to take top of box and get arm out and took me to Bangor. So at least they will have the scan for appointment tomorrow. :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Glad you can have your scan xx
  • Good luck for tomorrow rhos, lucky you managed to get your scan and didn't have to arrive with a post box on your hand :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    Aldi Super 6: Little gem lettuce 45p 2 pack / Mixed Chillies 45p 65g / Sweet Pointed Peppers 65p 2 Pack / Mangetout 65p 155g / Chestnut Mushrooms 65p 250g / Baby Corn 65p 135g
  • bubbs

You are so accident prone!! glad you had scan though and good luck for tomorrow x
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!

Sorry rhosynbach but I had to :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport