£100 Off KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer Grey

2»

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    the rules of the forum are here

When you join MSE you tick a box to say you agree to abide by the rules- a lot of people don't read them first but they really should.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Who buys a mixer for £299?.
    Not me! Even if it didn't work, I'd consider it to be art :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Wizzbang wrote: »
    So as the unhelpful person has removed my post and I can't be bothered to type it again. You can get this mixer cheaper at The Steamer Trading Co with their C O D E. Shame you can't be obviously helpful in a place where people are supposed to be saving money, as if anyone is going to go off and trawl through a separate code thread, especially when the MSE search function is useless. Anyway, if you have eyes when you visit their website you will find the C O D E. 0_0

What a shame to find after that little hissy fit, that the code doesn't apply to goods already discounted.

I bought the caffe coloured one from currys :D I've wanted one for years and this is a great price for a machine that will last a lifetime - and looks like art as well :p
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Everyone talks about these 'rules' but I've never seen them in all the time I've been here. Posts get moved or deleted all the time for breaking these invisible rules. Where do you find them? It's just so stupid and makes life harder for ordinary people just searching for all the information they need in the same place. They ought to take note because having codes in one place and offers in another is not user friendly. No wonder people use other sites for this. I shan't bother sharing that kind of information again in future, I'll just keep it to myself.
    MSE is well aware of this. You will forgive them for adhering to legal requirements over individual sensitivities?

Provision for posting codes has been made, others work with it. Sharing freely without grumbling makes the place one happy community.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure