New Product Testing Freebie Sites guide discussion

Comments

• mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972
    Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Reviving this, as Tesco's Orchard site is closing.
    Something which isn't widely known about is Amazon's Vine Voices scheme. If you regularly buy items from Amazon, it's worth leaving a review. Periodically, Amazon invite reviewers who write quality, informative reviews to join the scheme. They then offer you a range of items that sellers / manufacturers would like reviewed by you. Not all Vine Voice members are offered the same items. What you are offered tends to be based on the type of item you have already reviewed. I get offered non-fiction books and toiletries quite a lot, for example - along with beauty appliances and home electrical goods.

Books are most popular, but toiletries and electrical/home goods come up too - almost anything that Amazon sells, in fact.
    It is invitation only, but if you do like writing reviews it's worth giving it a go.
    As stated, I am one of the Vine Voices, but I didn't know about the scheme before I was invited - I thought it was a scam.
    To re-iterate, it is invitation only but based on the quality of reviews that you have already submitted.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • Hi everyone

The guide's in the weekly email again this week. Take a look to see if there are any you haven't tried.

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    I was quite chuffed to read aboiut the product testing sites and joined a few off the list. However, I think it is Clicks or Alba who seem to want so much information that literally has taken me an hour and a half to only complete 92% and then they say I need to supply more info which I cannot seem to access. A lot of the info they want is very suspicious, every personal detail , all my store points cards actual numbers, what week am I going to be away etc:(. I find this very personal and worrying even though I am used to doing surveys. I now have asteamig headache from sitting here on the computer forever just filling in my details. How many actually give up! When I finally got onto the Start a Study page, I found all the ages for people wanted was 18-40 - I am 64! What a waste of time. Be warned..:mad:
    Carh:A
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I use the main ones mentioned Bzzagent, insiders, clicks research, Trybe, Colgate sampling, Boots. Can't see this one mentioned https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/

I've had some great products trials over the years, the best being a Dulce Gusto coffee pod machine from Bzzagent when they first started out, I still have it and use it. I enjoy product trials and giving feedback a to companies. It does work as I have changed my cat food due to a trial and my foundation
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Luckystar wrote: »
    I use the main ones mentioned Bzzagent, insiders, clicks research, Trybe, Colgate sampling, Boots. Can't see this one mentioned https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/

I've had some great products trials over the years, the best being a Dulce Gusto coffee pod machine from Bzzagent when they first started out, I still have it and use it. I enjoy product trials and giving feedback a to companies. It does work as I have changed my cat food due to a trial and my foundation

How do you join Colgate sampling please? I Googled but couldn't find a way to join.

Many thanks.
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    littlewren wrote: »
    How do you join Colgate sampling please? I Googled but couldn't find a way to join.

Many thanks.

It was probably invite only, I've been a member for a couple of years so can't honestly remember
  • Is there any product review site recommend in uk? Would like to check the article before buying.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Is there any product review site recommend in uk? Would like to check the article before buying.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/product-testing-sites?_ga=2.154144955.2078288471.1497164582-188748484.1487342298
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I joined Net gallery. They offer you E books in exchange for an honest review. It helps to be accepted if you are a librarian or teacher but I think they accept keen readers as well.
  • thanks for info
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure