~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    FrankieM wrote: »
    Morning everyone

I've been quiet because my money making has been pretty non exsistent. But I've made £147.21 in total so far.

I'm almost at the point of declaring for the month but I'll hold off cause you just never know.

I'm still owed money for a shift I did at the beginning of April! Ridiculous that it's taking so long to sort out! But that still may get to my account before the month ends. Fingers crossed.

All this talk of car boot sales has me intrigued. I may find a local one and take a look.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun. :)

Well done on what you've made so far, Frankie:T:beer:. Don't declare your total yet, there's still a lot of the month left to go and you never know what might happen;). Good luck.

As for car boot sales I'd recommend that you go to one or two as a browser to get an idea of the set up and the type of prices people are asking for things. You might be surprised at some of the tat that people are getting rid of and think to yourself 'oh yes, I've got one of them I want rid of'. Not that I'm suggesting that you have a lot of tat of course;). It's often the most unlikely things that sell IMO:rotfl:. It's a good idea to get chatting to a friendly seller to find the full details about what the best time is to arrive to get a good pitch when you're selling.

I hope your overdue wages come through soon. It's really unfair when we do the work and then have to wait ages to be paid for it.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your brother's setback but where health's concerned things often tend to get a bit worse before they start to get better IYKWIM. Lets hope all goes well for him from now on.

Enjoy your London trip. Sounds fun and just what you need to give you a bit of a boost:beer:.

Thanks cbc. He came out of hospital today but is very weak and will be on antibiotics for at least a month so no chemo for the time being.

I had a lovely day out on Saturday which was just what I needed.

Well done on your carboot sale. I need to do another one soon. There just seems to never be enough hours in the day to fit everything in!

£14.50 moc used in Tesco yesterday to add. Total now £257.58
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • rawdinosaur
    rawdinosaur Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't popped on here to update for a while. I've added some overtime and a few small ebay sales to my total.

Have had another sale on etsy but won't add the money until it's in my account. Prolific surveys are going really well recently, should have £15 to cash out soon - definitely need to remember to check the website frequently rather than wait for emails - had one earlier today which took about 10 minutes and earned me a fiver!

I'm also trying out a new site (well new to me) called Rev where you get paid to do transcription work. It requires a bit more effort but seems to be going well so far. Apparently they cash out every money. (£2.61 made so far).
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nice to see you again, rawdinosaur:)

Prolific's been very good for me too recently. 3 studies already this morning, one for £3 which has been unheard of for me for ages:j. Can't match your £5 study though:(. Now only £1.70 away from a £20 payout:j.
  • Woody2202
    Woody2202 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone finally had some extra eBay sales so after postage and fees I'll be looking at a profit of £15.22, I am hoping to have some new listing up in the next couple of days so it might be a while before I reply back
    Virtual Sealed Pot #27 £11.04/£100
    Make £10 A Day In June 0.00/£150
  • Woody2202
    Options
    Just had another small sale so after fees and postage another £2.28 made
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Very quiet on here. Hope everyone is ok xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Very quiet on here. Hope everyone is ok xx

I agree with you, shariann. I expect people are busy at the moment enjoying the sunshine and having fun. I know Kantankerus is in Corfu on holiday and maybe a few others are away too. No idea where Mike has disappeared to, I thought he would be back from his hols a long time ago. As for Lynne, I'm really worried about her as even my PMs to her have gone unanswered. This challenge always seems busier in the cooler months but it's not usually ever as quiet as this:(. I hope you're doing OK at the moment:)

I'm a bit remiss myself as I haven't had any money gains to post about (although that doesn't usually stop me rabbiting about anything else:o). Checked my internet banking and see I've now received the £21.70 claimed from Prolific. Prolific has been very lucrative for me this past few weeks, lots of studies I was eligible for made a very pleasant change:j

I'm not car booting at all this weekend:( as we've a few social events that we can't really get out of (although I'd like to with a couple of potentially boring ones).
  • rawdinosaur
    rawdinosaur Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a lovely Bank Holiday and that it hasn't been ruined by last night's rain.

I'm working tonight so have added my bonus for that to my total. Cashed out £3 from Rev - I don't think it's going to be worth continuing with it, transcribing takes too much time and £15 from Prolific.
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • Woody2202
    Options
    One small sale of £15 so after postage and fees £12.32 made
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories