PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Money Saving Expert / CAB pilot service

14567810»

Comments

• I hope the CAB Project succeeds, despite of trial and error,blood,sweat, effort and swearword tears. MSE needs a Board like this properly run, with proper Advisors and even the possibilities that MSE folks could be trained to answer proper queries online on the CAB Boards in proper fashion, without the harmful and dangerous intrusion of benefits bashers on the thread,the bane of MSE.
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
  • agrinnall wrote: »
    I'm afraid I can't see any great benefit to this board. Surely we already have boards covering any topic that is likely to be raised on here, would it not be better for the CAB reps to just monitor the boards in which they have expertise? As it is we're now going to have confusion over whether to post here or on one of the subject specific boards.

The other issue is that we're already seeing non-CAB people answering posts, and we're seeing people who either work or volunteer for CAB but who aren't accredited reps answering. I don't really thing this propositin has been properly thought out.

I think this is a good idea having a specific section so that the CAB staff can monitor it without searching all over the place, but i do think that the fact that anyone can reply can often inflame someone's problem, so i would advise against replying unless it is something constructive rather than passing judgement it mentions something to that degree at the top of the board.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport