June's 2013 BR Club

Comments

• wharty
    wharty Posts: 426 Forumite
    Hiya wharty, I'm pleased all went well and life so does begin again, congratulations :beer:

IF

congrats22.gif

Hey thanks. Already making plans for the next couple of years!
  • Congratulations Wharty.
    :j
    May 2013 new beginnings:j
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Bump.........:staradmin
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • TheGardener
    TheGardener Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi
    Hyperventilating over...I presented my petition at Court this morning, 25th. The process was straight forward and the Judge signed without seeing me and I am waiting for the OR's call. I'm not feeling elated or relived as such but I know it was the only practical course of action for me to take. I know the next few years will be tough but - they would have been even tougher if I hadn't done this. " sooner war - sooner peace" was my granddads way of saying best get it over with...

I have to say here that the chap from Step Change who took my call and helped me during my last minute meltdown over the BR forms yesterday was amazing and I am hugely grateful for his practical and moral support. :A

I'll let you know how it goes
  • dettelibre
    dettelibre Posts: 48 Forumite
    please add me to june list! i went bankrupt recently and although i had to see the judge (for less than 1 minute) the rest was fairly pain free and the OR interview was a doddle less than 15 minutes.
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    bazra wrote: »
    Ok, i finally bit the bullet today and spoke to a debt adviser at Step Change.

It's a lot worse than i thought and i know things are going to get tough over the coming months, just when i really could do with a break after so many personal trauma's the last few years.

If i'm strong enough to have survived what i have then i'm sure i can hold my nerve with this..

*gulp*

Good luck staying sane everyone. :o

I'm pleased you did bazra and please do start a new thread for any questions you need answering and maybe you will be joining July's or August's BR club in the future.

Best wishes and good luck
    IF
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi
    Hyperventilating over...I presented my petition at Court this morning, 25th. The process was straight forward and the Judge signed without seeing me and I am waiting for the OR's call. I'm not feeling elated or relived as such but I know it was the only practical course of action for me to take. I know the next few years will be tough but - they would have been even tougher if I hadn't done this. " sooner war - sooner peace" was my granddads way of saying best get it over with...

I have to say here that the chap from Step Change who took my call and helped me during my last minute meltdown over the BR forms yesterday was amazing and I am hugely grateful for his practical and moral support. :A

I'll let you know how it goes

Hi TheGardener and welcome to June's BR Club, I've added your name to post 1.

I'm pleased all went well yesterday, the relief will set in soon…..honest and here's to your new start :beer:

Best wishes
    IF

mbh4p0.gif
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    dettelibre wrote: »
    please add me to june list! i went bankrupt recently and although i had to see the judge (for less than 1 minute) the rest was fairly pain free and the OR interview was a doddle less than 15 minutes.

Hi dettelibre and welcome to June's BR club, please could you let me know the date of your BR so I can amend post 1. Now your OR interview is over it's Onwards and upwards now :beer:

Best wishes
    IF
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    :staradmin Hi Everyone and Welcome to the June's 2013 Bankruptcy Club :staradmin

This club is for everyone who has gone or going through the process of Bankruptcy during June 2013. So please feel free to join and post.

Pop your name on here, the date that you went/are going Bankrupt. Then just keep everyone in the club updated throughout the next year about your BR journey. That way you can all stick together, compare notes and be there to support each other during the different stages of your Bankruptcies.
    Remember this is your board so keep posting :hello:

Obviously anyone can come on here and post anything that will help and you are all welcome. Any important questions that need answering please still post them on the main board, as you will receive more advice and help.

~ Please do not include too much information as the IS (Insolvency Service) are known to frequent this forum and they may identify individual cases, so username and date only, thank you ~

IF
  • Hi, can you add me please, my date was June 5th

H x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business