MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,026 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    My 'save the pennies' has updated - £7.54 across from 26 April.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,966 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    I still cant see my credit card at all.
    As far as I can work out I have not received the 5 quid that I am due for spending on the card last month.
    I have stopped using it now as it is not worth the hassle of trying to keep track of it with no access to the figures.

I'm not aware there's credit card cash back. Isn't it debit card usage you get cash back for?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    soulsaver wrote: »
    I'm not aware there's credit card cash back. Isn't it debit card usage you get cash back for?

I get cashback on my credit card up to £5.
    Runs until JUne as far as I can remember.
    DEbit card usage cashback is only for new customers as is the £5 a month for having two direct debits.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • AirlieBird
    AirlieBird Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    soulsaver wrote: »

It was a promotion they were running last year for new credit card customers, 1% on first £500 spend each month until end of June 2018.
    Did you really mean to put loose?
    Lose: no longer possess, not to retain, unable to find
    Loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,966 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    AirlieBird wrote: »
    It was a promotion they were running last year for new credit card customers, 1% on first £500 spend each month until end of June 2018.

I must have missed it; or decided it wasn't for me at the time.
    I've since had their CC for 30(?memory) months interest free purchases paid by monthly min DD, to replace a Tesco one.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    111KAB wrote: »

That is not fair. He is a great bloke
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite

How ridiculous. Would the angry mob please form an orderly queue?

Whoever wrote this petition would do well to correct their poor English if they hope to be taken seriously. :doh:
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    I still cant see my credit card at all.
    As far as I can work out I have not received the 5 quid that I am due for spending on the card last month.
    I have stopped using it now as it is not worth the hassle of trying to keep track of it with no access to the figures.

I haven't received my 1% cashback either
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    I haven't received my 1% cashback either

Maybe tomorrow ?
    Hopefully.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,026 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    The CEO of TSB for the outrage of service since friday the20/04/2018

Done via Goggle Translate perhaps?? Does not make sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure