1 debt vs 100 days chapter 29

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Happy Friday everyone :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Thanks beanielou You too:j
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 702 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Another £20 for me please :)
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Resisted the urge to order a take out and decided to add £15 to my personal loan debt instead. :j

Only £385 left to pay from the £799 I started this challenge with and then I can move on to tackling my credit card debt. :T
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • beanielou
    Robi90 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Resisted the urge to order a take out and decided to add £15 to my personal loan debt instead. :j

Only £385 left to pay from the £799 I started this challenge with and then I can move on to tackling my credit card debt. :T

Well done.

I am enjoying the sun.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• RhiBi
    Paid another £5 today! I've totally lost track of what I've paid since starting this challenge! I'll have to go back through the thread and calculate it!!

The important thing is the debt is decreasing! My aim is for it to be below £1000 by the end of May!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • beanielou
    RhiBi wrote: »
    Paid another £5 today! I've totally lost track of what I've paid since starting this challenge! I'll have to go back through the thread and calculate it!!

The important thing is the debt is decreasing! My aim is for it to be below £1000 by the end of May!

If anyone can do it then you can :)
    Looking forward to seeing your figures :)

• beanielou
    22 for me today.
    So 77/555 left.

• RhiBi
    beanielou wrote: »
    If anyone can do it then you can :)
    Looking forward to seeing your figures :)

Ah, thank you, that's really kind of you :)
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    £20 for me today. Trying to stay positive when someone is doing their best to wind me up in the office. Grrr.
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure