Cover That Fits 2 Mobility Scooters

Options
Hello. We have just purchased 2 mobility scooters for the household, but want to lock them up. The only way we can do this is by locking them together, through the handlebars. The problem is, they'll also need covering, but that means they can't be locked together unless they are under one big cover.

So is there a cover out there that 2 mobility scooters would fit under? Something purpose-made would be ideal, but if anyone can think of a good alternative, I'm open to ideas!

Comments

• LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    How about something like this? https://www.dancovershop.com/ie/product/folding-garage-car-eco-large-2-5x6-1x2-m-beige.aspx

You could probably find a smaller version. There are motor bike covers that might fit? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292559550746
  • OneSullenBrit
    Options
    I think that's a bit... big for my needs haha! Not to mention it costs nearly as much as the scooter it would be covering.

I'm looking more for something like a soft waterproof cover, but big enough to cover the 2 scooters. I was going to post a link to an example, but I can't because I am a 'new user' (even though this account is over 5 years old). But if you Google "mobility scooter cover" you'll get an idea of what I'm after.
  • Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Buy two covers and cut a few holes for locks or chains , whatever you are using. The fabric shouldn't fray. Or take them to a local seamstress for adaptation, they could be sewn together easily enough with the touching sides cut out if desired.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport