Battlefield 4

I've fnished the Battlefield 4 single player campaign. Now playing the multiplayer.

I've now decided to go back to the single player campaign to collect the rest od the weapons, dog tags, and complete the rest of the achievements. When going back to the single player campaign, my campaign has been reset to the beginning meaning I have to do everything from scratch. :(

Anyone have this issue?

Comments

• donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    book12 wrote: »
    I've fnished the Battlefield 4 single player campaign. Now playing the multiplayer.

I've now decided to go back to the single player campaign to collect the rest od the weapons, dog tags, and complete the rest of the achievements. When going back to the single player campaign, my campaign has been reset to the beginning meaning I have to do everything from scratch. :(

Anyone have this issue?

Haven't played that for a while but usually to carry on from where you left off you select continue or the particular saved game. If you select new game it will just start a fresh game. Usually if you select a saved game with fps games it lets you pick any mission you fancy playing.
  • I own BF4, and need to resell the account
  • book12
    book12 Posts: 2,557 Forumite
    Haven't played that for a while but usually to carry on from where you left off you select continue or the particular saved game. If you select new game it will just start a fresh game. Usually if you select a saved game with fps games it lets you pick any mission you fancy playing.

Before starting the multiplayer, the campaign section mentions the following options:

Resume
    Replay misssions
    Start new campaign

I now play multiplayer and then going back to the single player campaign, the only option is:

Start new campaign

As you can see when switching between multiplayer and single player campaign, the single player capaign is reset and gone.
    Have you experienced this issue on your console (xbox one / Playstation4)?
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    book12 wrote: »
    Before starting the multiplayer, the campaign section mentions the following options:

Resume
    Replay misssions
    Start new campaign

I now play multiplayer and then going back to the single player campaign, the only option is:

Start new campaign

As you can see when switching between multiplayer and single player campaign, the single player capaign is reset and gone.
    Have you experienced this issue on your console (xbox one / Playstation4)?
    No but i dont play multiplayer. Perhaps the save has been wiped by someone. Have you ever deleted stuff to make room? And possibly removed something by accident? Does anyone else have access to the console who could have deleted the save by accident. Do you use more than one username? I guess you may need to play through it again.
  • Zygyra
    Zygyra Posts: 6 Forumite
    this a good game, i watched reviews on youtube and i like it)
  • I loved the battlefield and it is most played games of mine.
  • Yeah, this game is one my of my favorites too.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Yeah, this game is one my of my favorites too.

Bored were we ?

Thread is from last year.
  • Did you save your progress online?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Did you save your progress online?

Whoever your referring too they have most likely sorted it since its from last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure