I WILL get there!!

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    I really hope the scan will be a wonderful experience for you Kirsty. Im sorry to read you've been suffering with morning sickness. Poor you. That baby better be the cutest in all the world (how could it not be:) )

Bob
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Tomorrow you are going to see your baby :) !!!xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    25 hours!! 1502 minutes! I am equally excited and terrified but I'm sure that's normal, right?! x
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • kirtsypoos
    I didn't get round to the budget spreadsheet yesterday as I had a bath and fell asleep in there for 1.5 hours!! Then read a book I'd been meaning to read for ages and then went to bed :o
    I'm so tired that it's all I can manage - that and eating little jelly pots which are my lifeline at the moment :rotfl:

Niece has 4 more teeth working their way through at the moment so she isn't feeling too hot - am going to try and get over and see her this weekend as I haven't seen her for over 2 weeks and am having withdrawal symptoms! Plus if all is well tomorrow I'll probably want to show the scan picture off to the parents, sister and brother in law :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,585 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    I feel so sorry for babies struggling with teething. Our little granddaughter, two next month is having her molars coming through now and you can tell she is really suffering sometimes.

Morning sickness is awful, I remember it with both of my girls and could not manage to finish cooking a meal in the first four months of pregnancy. My daughter used to feel sick just brushing her teeth when expecting her daughter. Hopefully it will start to tail off in a month or so. Good luck with scan tomorrow. Exciting but nerve wracking times, just like bringing up kids.:j:o
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kirtsypoos
    Had my scan this morning and I am officially completely in love with our little donut :heart:

Saw a beautiful heartbeat (131 bpm), the little head, arm buds and the developing brain! It feels so surreal even now. I sobbed as soon as I saw the heartbeat and to be honest I'm still having weepy moments now!

Spent the rest of the day with my parents, sister and niece, who is almost 11 months old and kissed and rubbed my tummy without prompting! Babies really do have sixth senses!
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,585 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Wonderful news and what a relief for you.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Wonderful news and what a relief for you.

From me too! I'm so happy for you :D x
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,501 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Good news on the scan Kirsty. :)

I must admit crying at my first scan with DS, it makes it much more real at the early stages. :D
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • I'm so pleased for you :dance:
    My LBM May 2017, DH LBM July 2017- Total Debt (not Including Mortgage) £46444.23 :eek:
    £40773.61 /£46444.23 87.8% paid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport