Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Lemon_Tree wrote: »
    checked PA - no surveys, hmm haven't had a few for a while

Me neither - about 20p in 10 days or so (despite filling out loads of new profile details) :( Always seems to tail right off when I get to within £1 or so of £20!!
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,166 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I keep thinking about trying matched betting, but think we should put in for the remortgage first.

Very little on PA for me either. I've had completed surveys go into limbo before, they automatically get approved after so many weeks, unless the researcher actively goes in and reject them.
  • starnac
    starnac Posts: 5,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    LT your weekend plans sounded fab. Well done for standing your ground with the dress too!

Woohoo to Mr LT ticking off a DIY job. I love it when that happens here!

Can I ask what PA is please?
    Goals for September
    Declutter 10/20
    Money Made £56.52/£200
    Overpayments £0/£200 not this month as need to put into savings instead
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Me neither - about 20p in 10 days or so (despite filling out loads of new profile details) :( Always seems to tail right off when I get to within £1 or so of £20!!

sounds about right!
  • Lemon_Tree
    Options
    I keep thinking about trying matched betting, but think we should put in for the remortgage first.

Very little on PA for me either. I've had completed surveys go into limbo before, they automatically get approved after so many weeks, unless the researcher actively goes in and reject them.

i'm probably wrong but as long as you keep your MB transactions in a separate account, I didn't to start with and it drove me nuts so I set up a new account, i'm not sure it would affect a remortgage, especially if you don't use the 'income' with in the application.

I've found that there is a completion code logged for the last survey I did so I shall just have to wait patiently for the money.
  • Lemon_Tree
    Options
    HI Starnac,
    Mr LT diy is pretty rare here especially without lots and lots of nagging or my starting it first so it was a big surprise.

PA is Prolific Academy, i'm happy to provide you a reference code if you're interested (PM me)

On a more boring front I really need to find a method of sorting and keeping on top of paperwork, Mr LT puts it in random places unopened round the house, he won't take responsibility for dumping even junk mail which is very grrry. I'm not as obsessive about it as I used to be in the beginning, aka I've got lazy, so don't put it straight away, possibly because I don't have sufficient storage space. Not being able to find stuff does lead me to be in a right old grump regularly so I do need to find a solution.
  • Lemon_Tree
    Options
    I have managed to sort out my online access to the government gateway tonight so we can sort DD's free childcare hours when she's eligible.
    I've also
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Perhaps find a basket of some sort stationed somewhere accessible for Mr L T to pop the post into , then it's all in one place. Then when you gave time you can look through it and throwaway the junk !
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Wishing you all the best in your aims lemon tree. Love your cat pic.
    You are going about everything in the best way as far as I can see.
    Not sure about the matched betting tho
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oooh matched betting. That's a thought. I made >£1k with that back in the day before I'd run out of the simpler offers. But now I have a new card and a new address so maybe I could start from the beginning again.

Thanks for the reminder about it and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure