February's Bring Your Lunch To Work

Comments

• abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Oh no, hope you haven't got that horrible lurgy that's been doing the rounds :( I hope you feel better soon xx

I'm hoping not! So far it seems to be limited to a sore throat but fingers crossed it doesn't get worse! But day 4 on track anyway so that's something I guess haha
  • Morning,

Cheese and beetroot in a wholemeal pitta bread for me for lunch today.

Have a good day everyone xx
  • Day 5 done, pate sandwich and a bag of hula hoops, not very fancy but filled a gap, I had to get my car MOT’d this month, luckily it passed but the money I’ve saved on this challenge so far meant I could pay for a couple of parts needed outright rather than on my credit card which I would have done in the past.
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • Number 7 checking in. 2 days out of 10 targeted. Means i have no spare days. Ive used them already..oops. must get some shopping in and get organised
    Jan 18 Joint debts 35,213 - March 24 15.5 k
    Mortgage Jan 18- 77224 Dec 23- just under 69k
  • 07/02/19 - Last of the salad with weekend leftovers, bit too much chilli sauce today on the falafel :doh:
    5/17
  • Oh no I've lost a day haven't I?

Today is officially day 5 but I've only had four homemade lunches :-( Drat. I think it was Friday 1 Feb that I must have missed. I truly can't remember what I had for lunch last Friday, how bad is that!

Anyhoo, moving on, today was homemade at least. Coronation chicken sandwiches, with chicken, mayo, curry powder, spring onions and sultanas. Well I'm calling it Coronation chicken :-)

NeverendingDMP mentioned about getting organised and I think that's the key to this exercise...
  • NeverendingDMP mentioned about getting organised and I think that's the key to this exercise...
    It takes on average 66 days for something to become a habit, but once it becomes a habit its much easier!
  • It takes on average 66 days for something to become a habit, but once it becomes a habit its much easier!

Hi Soundgirlrocks, That's a lorra lorra lunches :D
  • cookie02
    cookie02 Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Courgette soup today 3/16. That’s all my freezer soup gone :). I have some canned butter beans and I’m going to try making a white bean and pancetta soup for next week. Tomorrow’s lunch will be leftover chicken curry :p.
    Save 12k in 2022 #26
    Saving for Christmas 2022 #10
  • It definitely is soup weather at the moment....says her that brought a salad for lunch lol

This weekend, I am going to get my lunches sorted for the week and see if I need to cook anything. We do have some chicken curry in the freezer, so I will dig one of those out.

List on the front page has been updated.

Have a great day xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport