Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Clubercise sounds good fun :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Clubercise sounds absolutely fab .... Did that play "I will survive":rotfl::rotfl::)
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Love Love Love it!!

Happy new Diary and here's to another wonderful few years :beer:

Take care of yourself Lucky xx
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Happy new diary and well done on giving up Beavers, I think you have more than done your bit and deserve to have some ME time.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • October_Starter
    Options
    ~Finds a comfy spot on the sofa~

Hi Lucky :wave:

Lovely new diary :)

October xx
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Evening all! Thank you for yet more lovely messages. Boredofbeingathome, that's a lovely way of looking at it :A.

The Epilepsy Nurse rang this morning :T. The Consultant wants DH to try a new medication, starting as soon as the Doctors can dispense it. It will take 8 weeks to be truly into his system, at which point they will start to reduce the Pregablin, which has been ineffective at reducing the seizures. He is still to continue with the very high dose Lamotrigine though, as well as all the other medication (16 tablets per day!) for his other ailments. The poor bloke rattles!

Apart from that we went to the gym this morning, spent half the day washing clothes after getting the next size stuff down from the loft for DS2, and DH got his hair cut. Tonight I've been to the Remembrance Day Parade Rehearsal. Nothing was mentioned re me leaving, will see if anything is said on Sunday.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • amber03
    amber03 Posts: 1,238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi PLMBL, i'm still with you on this journey, subscribed and enjoying the ride.xx
    :j Debtfree and and staying that way.:j3-6 month emergency fund, No.61 £140.00
  • WhiteRose2014
    Options
    Hello Lucky, wow you've done so well so far :T Happy New Diary, now subscribed x
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Hugs Lucky.

Enjoy tomorrow at the parade. Hope all goes smoothly. x
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Welcome White Rose, and welcome back amber :D.

Lilt, I hope the parade goes smoothly too! It's a really moving service and I'm also hoping the fact that Aunt Flo has landed doesn't make me a snivelling wreck!!

Work was horrendously busy tonight. I mean so busy I almost forgot to breathe! So pleased to walk out the door and come home!
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport