IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

One Parking Solution ticket

Hey guys,

So I was away for a week mid January and let my step dad use my car for work.

Just received 2 separate £100 parking fines for two seperate from One Parking Solution, both are for the vehicle not being pre-authorised.

He was given a permit by the concierge and used it in his van in the same week and he hasn't received any tickets or letters.

Another thing worth mentioning, both of these advise the 14 days have passed and I don't get the discounted fine anymore, but I've never received any letters before this.

My step dad is going to speak to the concierge anyway, but who knows how that'll go, so I'm just wondering, should I go ahead and use the template and appeal or?

Any other tips from people who've dealt with these scum? z

Comments

• Top tip is to read the NEWBIES thread (it's a sticky, so usually one of the top three posts on the board).

Follow the advice on the NEWBIES thread for appealing the two PCNs.

Using the advanced search function, try searching "One Parking Solutions" on this board only to see what others have done previously and how far OPS are likely to take it.
    Debt Free by Xmas 2021 = £0/£6,500
    1p Challenge 2021 (TBC)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,586 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Another thing worth mentioning, both of these advise the 14 days have passed and I don't get the discounted fine anymore,
    The 14 day myth/bribe is mentioned in the NEWBIES thread. Makes no difference to you. Please read the sticky thread first.

See my signature if you are not used to skipping around the forum. It's 2 clicks away!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure