PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,692 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    We had mashed potatoes with spring onions mixed in. Chicken fillet, I had a quorn escalope. Served with a huge salad, which we haven't had for ages and was really nice.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sweetcorn Chowder for lunch with chicken for me and a ham sandwich for He Who Knows and supper will be quorn steak strips stroganoff with rice and a green salad with a fat free 99 calorie yoghurt and a cup of black coffee to end the meal.
  • hatful-of-hollow
    Options
    For today's lunch I think I'm going to make a tortilla pizza. Dinner will be minestrone soup that I made yesterday with crispy bacon bits sprinkled on top, served with hm bread.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Fish finger wrap for lunch which was previously bumped, with pasta bog for dinner here (OH wants to do his own so no idea about that)
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 January 2018 at 11:10AM
    Options
    Chicken thighs from freezer stash with Chorizo ‘crumb’ (ie whizzed in the food processor and scattered on chicken) with peas a la Francais to use a baby gem lettuce up and pan fried garlic and herb spuds for the men

Also making salted caramel Icecream for weekend treat, and a lemon yogurt cake as I have half a big pot of yoghurt to use
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • SilverBird_2
    Options
    Tonight's meal will be cheese omelette with salad and a jacket potato, fresh fruit for dessert.
    #Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain #We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us #If you focus on what you have left behind, you will never see what lies ahead - Gusteau/RatatouilleGC 2022: £0/£2,500 total spend
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Freezer stock chilli with chapattis (I know I know but i like them :) )sour cream and cheese
    For pud my first cream egg of the year
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Fish finger wrap for lunch which was previously bumped, with pasta bog for dinner here (OH wants to do his own so no idea about that)

Just scarfed mine - added some fresh spinach too. Was yummy - though I was so hungry I'd have eaten a scabby horse.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Use up dinner of halloumi bake, HM lamb donner and greek pitta (all from the freezer) with tinned plum tomatoes LO from Monday.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,692 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Made a pasta and meatballs bake, added in chorizo, red onion, peppers and tomatoes. I made a macaroni cheese with broccoli for myself. Daughter had a bit of each. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
    We had this with salad as there were some leaves left from yesterday.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback